• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Atom

So my wife happened into some box seats for the OU v Nebraska game tomorrow. Apparently one of her coworkers had extras and invited us.

sounds like the perfect way to spend a Saturday during TCU’s bye week.

https://www.thesoonerclub.com/loge.html

Few years ago, I got my company suite at a TAMU game at Jerry world on a tcu bye week. Caught a lot of chit from my tcu friends about going to an Aggie game. A. I like football and B. Going in a suite at Jerry world is better than stroking my general at home. Never understood the negative comments

ATC Frog

Few years ago, I got my company suite at a TAMU game at Jerry world on a tcu bye week. Caught a lot of chit from my tcu friends about going to an Aggie game. A. I like football and B. Going in a suite at Jerry world is better than stroking my general at home. Never understood the negative comments

I see nothing wrong with this. Only issue would be if you were skipping a TCU game (which you weren’t), so I say go enjoy a suite and some live football in the best way possible, especially a game that you don’t really care about.

Last edited:

Ron Swanson

Did you wear maroon or something? Why would anyone give someone ship for going to a football game?

netty2424

Did you wear maroon or something? Why would anyone give someone ship for going to a football game?
He wore maroon, but mostly white.
giphy.gif

NORMLFROG

True but the cherry on top would have been stroking your general in the suite. Inquiring minds want to know...for research purposes.

NF

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
I admit that I've watched Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team for a few seasons now. It's pretty entertaining. This season just started and there are a couple of hopefuls from TCU. A cheerleader (Kleine) and a Showgirl (Kaylee ?). So I'll see how far they get. You guys should check it out - pretty girls doing high kicks. Friday nights on CMT.

ATC Frog

I admit that I've watched Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team for a few seasons now. It's pretty entertaining. This season just started and there are a couple of hopefuls from TCU. A cheerleader (Kleine) and a Showgirl (Kaylee ?). So I'll see how far they get. You guys should check it out - pretty girls doing high kicks. Friday nights on CMT.

Not sure how much they focus on the support staff for the DCC in that show, but a good friend of mine is one of their athletic trainers and has been for at least the past 2-3 years.

froginmn

There were at least three TCU girls on the squad when I was there...

And I dated one of them. My dad loved telling that story.