• The KillerFrogs

When will SMU game time be announced?

Punter1

I doubt anyone that has played the game would agree with you. I recall GP has given game balls to the crowd in the past.

Played in Kyle Field in '94. Had to make a call on the field on the last play of the first half (was the holder on a FG attempt and had to move a TE over because of where the ball was spotted).

Crowd was deafening, I was 7 yards away and the wing couldn't hear me yelling as loud as I could. We snapped it anyways and somehow Aaron Glen didn't block it...I think it went behind him.

Anyways you're right...if you play in that atmosphere it's intimidating, nerve racking and annoying...which is why I do believe it has to help.

Brog

You sound like an 8 year old who wanted stuffed crust pizza but his mom only came home with regular crust so he had a screaming fit about it for 30 minutes.

Bad analogy, Country. I like stuffed crust a hell of a lot more than regular crust. Doesn't everyone?

flyfishingfrog

Steel is taking a 2-day tactical pistol course with Ernest Langdon at DPC. Over at 5 each day so 7pm game works. 11 does not obv
you should move it to this weekend since we are NOT PLAYING SMU this weekend and per your weather forecast - it will be hot, so loosen up the old bones for running the tactical course

SoonerFrogs

Played in Kyle Field in '94. Had to make a call on the field on the last play of the first half (was the holder on a FG attempt and had to move a TE over because of where the ball was spotted).

Crowd was deafening, I was 7 yards away and the wing couldn't hear me yelling as loud as I could. We snapped it anyways and somehow Aaron Glen didn't block it...I think it went behind him.

Anyways you're right...if you play in that atmosphere it's intimidating, nerve racking and annoying...which is why I do believe it has to help.

34-17 final in that one I believe. Closest the Frogs played A&M in forever.

Punter1

34-17 final in that one I believe. Closest the Frogs played A&M in forever.

Yep...we had a legit chance that game. Weird stat about Aggie that year is that yes they went undefeated and won the SWC...but they actually TIED SMU that year 21-21 when SMU didn't even win a SWC game....crazy.