• The KillerFrogs

When will TCU and Donati do something about

frogs9497

tenor.gif

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
Does anybody remember the open forum before the stadium was rebuilt and some guy stood up to talk about the dangers of UV rays and was basically laughed at to the point where he just sat down?

Eight

smoke from the fireworks wafting back over the stands as a result of the prevailing south wind? I can't believe this is allowed to happen and I think is why a lot of people don't come to games. Fix this Donati.

what is needed is more smoke and it be purple, white, and anthracite. imagine
the student section looking something similar to this as zach evans streaks for another td

Last edited:

PurpleBloodSpitter

smoke from the fireworks wafting back over the stands as a result of the prevailing south wind? I can't believe this is allowed to happen and I think is why a lot of people don't come to games. Fix this Donati.

I’m pretty certain anyone who would complain about that micro level of smoke would be wearing on of those masks that protects you from everything anyway.