• The KillerFrogs

Frustrated with the Fountains

I really was appalled by the low quality of the water fountains Saturday. First of all, they were way too low to the ground. I nearly threw my back out bending over to drink from one.

secondly, I wish I hadn’t drank from it. The water was lukewarm, and very mineral tasting. Awful stuff.

Further, where was the foot pedal? I had to put my food on the ground in order to push the button to drink. A foot pedal would be appreciated.

I am quite disgruntled about this and am considering sending a very strongly worded letter to the management. Perhaps I can have maniac speak to VB about this.

One Frog Nation

I really was appalled by the low quality of the water fountains Saturday. First of all, they were way too low to the ground. I nearly threw my back out bending over to drink from one.

secondly, I wish I hadn’t drank from it. The water was lukewarm, and very mineral tasting. Awful stuff.

Further, where was the foot pedal? I had to put my food on the ground in order to push the button to drink. A foot pedal would be appreciated.

I am quite disgruntled about this and am considering sending a very strongly worded letter to the management. Perhaps I can have maniac speak to VB about this.
I think you should and throw in some comments about the band and the loud music.

Eight

Lifesaver during these hot day games

simply do this once a half on each side of the stadium and i think all would be good

200.gif

Brog

Well, I happen to know that it was DelConti who placed those fountains where they are. Frank Windegger and I told him they should be higher up, but he wouldn't listen to us.