• The KillerFrogs

Game Day Experience

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Cool comeback. I look forward to your next post about how the music at the game hurt your feelings.
If by “feelings” you mean my sense of hearing, it did. I don’t think Quiet Riot’s Cum On Feel the Noize (1983), John Mellencamp’s R.O.C.K in the USA (1985), or Survivor’s Eye of the Tiger (1982), even when played at 100+ decibels, inspires excitement in anyone. Except for you, dude. You seem to bristle anytime anyone complains about this embarrassment. Perhaps you really love the drivel they play at ear-splitting levels. Not sure. But I am sure you have a little crush on ol’ Tyler Durden; once again replying to every post I make. It’s kinda cute.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
If by “feelings” you mean my sense of hearing, it did. I don’t think Quiet Riot’s Cum On Feel the Noize (1983), John Mellencamp’s R.O.C.K in the USA (1985), or Survivor’s Eye of the Tiger (1982), even when played at 100+ decibels, inspires excitement in anyone. Except for you, dude. You seem to bristle anytime anyone complains about this embarrassment. Perhaps you really love the drivel they play at ear-splitting levels. Not sure. But I am sure you have a little crush on ol’ Tyler Durden; once again replying to every post I make. It’s kinda cute.
Shocking. You posted the same thing you do every time.

I’m there to watch football. I couldn’t tell you a single song they played during the game because I don’t care. I am capable of not paying attention to things I don’t want to pay attention to. Apparently you just get hurt by them.

I’m honestly surprised you left your house after being so scared of covid. Between the music and all those unmasked people it must have been really hard on you. TCU should care more about your feelings.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Shocking. You posted the same thing you do every time.

I’m there to watch football. I couldn’t tell you a single song they played during the game because I don’t care. I am capable of not paying attention to things I don’t want to pay attention to. Apparently you just get hurt by them.

I’m honestly surprised you left your house after being so scared of covid. Between the music and all those unmasked people it must have been really hard on you. TCU should care more about your feelings.
It really is adorable; and it’s difficult to describe the feeling something between feeling flattered and wanting the authorities to intervene. But here you go again.

I know you are still butthurt by all the meanie (but accurate) things I said about your Dear Leader. I know it was really inconvenient for your worldview that I actually have very rational reasons to be concerned about a global pandemic.

I couldn’t care less if anyone is concerned about my feelings in the slightest. Would I like it if TCU turn the volume down in the stadium? I would. Oh if they could throw in a few new wrinkles when they hit play on Spotify, that’d be great.

And don’t you worry, cutie. My section at the TCU game was socially distanced and then some.

HToady

On a positive note, ESPN clock management and TV timeouts are so much better than Fox. They seem to understand the use of time outs and quarter changes for that purpose, and the game flow is smoother, whereas FOX likes to have a commercial between every change of downs in the first half and end up going over the alloted time slot.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
It really is adorable; and it’s difficult to describe the feeling something between feeling flattered and wanting the authorities to intervene. But here you go again.

I know you are still butthurt by all the meanie (but accurate) things I said about your Dear Leader. I know it was really inconvenient for your worldview that I actually have very rational reasons to be concerned about a global pandemic.

I couldn’t care less if anyone is concerned about my feelings in the slightest. Would I like it if TCU turn the volume down in the stadium? I would. Oh if they could throw in a few new wrinkles when they hit play on Spotify, that’d be great.

And don’t you worry, cutie. My section at the TCU game was socially distanced and then some.
Get the authorities to intervene? Clown.

Pharm Frog

On a positive note, ESPN clock management and TV timeouts are so much better than Fox. They seem to understand the use of time outs and quarter changes for that purpose, and the game flow is smoother, whereas FOX likes to have a commercial between every change of downs in the first half and end up going over the alloted time slot.

I agree on this. They even managed to work around Gary’s inexplicable decision to have Cal re-punt. Other than that…this broadcast sucked so badly in every respect.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Why? Makes way more sense there. There shouldn’t be cars on that road with that many people walking about.
If that’s the case I think every remote parking lot that offers bus shuttles oughta all be routed to the West Side entry loop but that would require dedicated TCU or FW cops at plenty of corners to keep the flow moving—probably waay more than decision makers wanna pony up for.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Adorable.
pretending-to-be-happy-hiding-crying-behind-a-mask-meme-template-8b71e.jpg

Spike

Went to an Allen Americans hockey game this summer. Best gameday atmosphere in forever. Granted it was a playoff game. Maybe take some notes from what they are doing.

kodiak

Music sucks and I am old. I accept that. Since the drink guy rarely came by, I ventured to the concourse. There were about 10 people sitting or standing on the stairs talking or logging screen time. It was a maze. In a general sense, a safety hazard. Four weeks after hip replacement, it was daunting. Didn’t we used to have attendants at the portals? Still love coming to the games. It is a plus being older and getting to complain with a care.