• The KillerFrogs

Week 2 Games to Watch / Other Games Thread

FrogCoach84

SMU pulled away. They’re lucky they hurt University of North Texas’s stud RB as that offense is built around him. They also took out one of University of North Texas’s starting WRs on a play he torched them on.

University of North Texas still moved the ball…Evans and Duggan should run all over them and big play opportunities will be there to QJ and others.

SMU offense is still a big play offense and the OU TE is a tough matchup on 3rd downs.

Hope the next two weeks for the Frogs are locked in and injury free and they show up and boat race the ponies.

FrogCoach84

University of North Texas is awful. They are going to put up a lot of weak efforts this year.

Having said that, I think we’ll have our hands full with SMU.
University of North Texas is bad. Worst defense in the country last year.

And that defense held down SMU for a good chunk of that game.

I think SMU players may have Longhorn disease…on a smaller scale as SMU football is so inconsequential.

The billboard boys are pretty good as front runners. When they’re being propped up as “Dallas’ team” and things are going well.

What they don’t have is any grit. They couldn’t play a grind it out game like TCU played today. They’re soft…just like most of the alums of that school I’ve ever encountered. Punch them in the mouth early and they’ll fold like a cheap tent

If Frogs are healthy…I like the odds of an absolute ass kicking…as it should be.