• The KillerFrogs

Gary/Doug: Put Morris In Already!

82 Frog Fever

Maybe we should at least give it the rest of the game before throwing Max under the bus.
I think they were still just playing Duquesne speed for most of the 1st half; they seem to have found their legs again.

ticketfrog123

The current Sports Illustrated mock draft has Carson Strong as the #10 player in the 1st round behind Rattler.
He’s pretty frickin’ good.

can’t say I’ve ever seen a sports illustrated mock draft before - they lost relevance as a magazine many moons ago.

is he a good player? Absolutely.

Is he a top 10 overall QB selection that’s way better than Willis or the P5 guys? Unlikely

steelfrog

Tier 1
Well I mean it was BP87 so there’s a better than decent chance that the person he thinks was maniac was actually someone else.
Could be but at least he has enough pictures to reference.

Just so's you know, Scott and/or Wes told Steel who pretty much everybody is on here WITH DIRT, but since Steel don't much care it's no big deal. Plus Steel was only half paying attention cause it meant a lot more to Wes and Scott than it meant to Steel. But they would point out someone and say "That's so and so" and his father is X, or whatever. And as well, Steel knows a bunch of folks on here personally and counts many of you as friends. ( Hey @NORMLFROG !) Which is as it should be. Steel kinda frowns on such attacks as PB87 launched on poor old Maniac--after all, Frog fans are a pretty small group and kf.c fans a much smaller one still, so we gotta stick together, no?

But on the other hand, who doesn't like a good dustup? Knowing those two personalities, if they actually met personally that would be an interesting thing to see.