• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cal

TX_Krötenechse

Obviously I’m always rooting for TCU and want us to win and I get excited when we score.

at the same time part of me is a little disappointed. I feel like there might be some value in getting blown out by an average P12 team and even in having a losing season, because it forces Gary to actually evaluate his team, coaches, etc. I can easily see us limping to 7-5 with a bowl win and Gary thinks “good enough” and nothing will change or improve.

JugbandFrog

Obviously I’m always rooting for TCU and want us to win and I get excited when we score.

at the same time part of me is a little disappointed. I feel like there might be some value in getting blown out by an average P12 team and even in having a losing season, because it forces Gary to actually evaluate his team, coaches, etc. I can easily see us limping to 7-5 with a bowl win and Gary thinks “good enough” and nothing will change or improve.
He never will because the AD will never make him. Just like the AD has done squat with the other coaches. ADJD is letting the program burn.

Pharm Frog

This is what you get as long as CGP is the HC. He’s very content.

frogs9497

Get what you’re saying, but it seems like we’ve whiffed in the past when we really needed to evaluate and make changes.