• The KillerFrogs

2021 Ladies soccer thread….

Moose Stuff

Seems like we should have one of these given how good they are. Anyway, they just won at Alabama 2-1 in OT and remain undefeated on the year. First time I’ve seen us outplayed this year and Alabama arguably deserved to win in regulation. They played way better than their record says they should have. Looked like a solid club.

Retired Frog

Seems like we should have one of these given how good they are. Anyway, they just won at Alabama 2-1 in OT and remain undefeated on the year. First time I’ve seen us outplayed this year and Alabama arguably deserved to win in regulation. They played way better than their record says they should have. Looked like a solid club.
Total agreed we were dominated especially in the 2nd half. Yet OT starts and they come out ram down their throat and convert on a deflected ball through Bama goalie fingers

on goalies. Kellett is the real deal and will be the best goalie in Big 12

East Coast

Tier 1
Agree with both of you. We had a period in the 1st half when we had control but after our goal things seemed to change. I had a feeling of dread all through the 2nd half but we hung on and pulled out the win.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
That was a good win against a really competitive effort by Bama. We weren't the better team for huge chunks of time in this, but we were better when it counted.

Retired Frog

Not bad to look at either. Not that I would ever judge a female based on her appearance. :)
I am very jealous for today’s male students. Back in the day there were no real woman’s teams. So many beauties now and lots over 6ft. Which pleases us over 6’7” types
So back then the only thing to look at were cheerleaders and none better than Penny Atwood. Aka Mrs Lanny Watkins

lowfrog

Now 6 - 0 on the season. Best start in program history. This one definitely a tough match, but Coach Bell says they learned a lot from it and will use what they learned in the future.

WhoDatFrog

Ladies supposedly on tv in about 2-3 minutes playing Ohio State on the Big 10 channel FYI…
Thanks - just flipped on to catch a score.
#6 TCU 0 - tOSU 0 @ halftime.
Frogs are 6-0 on the season; tOSU is 5-2.
Looks like ~100 people in attendance not including the small band in the stands (thought I'd mention that because of the band thread)

Rabidfrog

I am very jealous for today’s male students. Back in the day there were no real woman’s teams. So many beauties now and lots over 6ft. Which pleases us over 6’7” types
So back then the only thing to look at were cheerleaders and none better than Penny Atwood. Aka Mrs Lanny Watkins
Alli Beth McMurtry in my time was the queen.