• The KillerFrogs

Dear Cal,

Eight

36N7.gif

You incorrigible, inglorious commenters remind me of a creative writing class first semester freshman year when during the one-on-one evaluation in his cramped messy office, Professor Larry told me, “you write like a third grader.” I now wonder why he thought that bluntness was the best tact, besides having some truth. Maybe he was at a loss as to how to steer me. He must have been trying, “grow them up.” Some words stick and those did, nothing blurry and fading about them. I remember nothing else instructional or curative, haha. Though a bit shocked I took that criticism in some stride, but was frustrated enough that my final two page story was a bit out there, goofy, but he scribbled an A minus on that paper. It was not worthy of an A minus but maybe he wanted to pat himself on the back, liking the thought that his biting words made a difference; or he was appreciative that I pushed my envelope even though it was still cringeworthy. Professor Larry wore a handlebar stache and a bolo tie, the first I had ever seen on a person.

Last edited:

tcudoc

Dear Golden Bears fans,
How are you? I am fine. I had a good summer. We went to the beach and i saw a fish in the water. My freind brought sandwiches. They were peanut butter and jelly. They were good. They were real good. My mom got mad at my dad because he got her wet by kicking water on her. There was a jet ski. I did not get to ride it but my older brother did. I was mad. I have never been to Calefornia. I hear it is nice, but my dad says that the people there need to not move to Texas. I hope your football team has a good season, but I want the horn frogs to when the game. I saw you play the team last week. They were good and beat you. I hoped you would when but you did not.
I started school last weak. It is good. I like my teecher. She is nice.
I do not know what golden bears are but i bet they are big and dangurus. Horn frogs are small, but also dangurus. They will not actually hurt a person, but might shout blood out of there eye and get it on a shirt. I got blood on my shirt one time and my mom said the shirt was ruint. She gave it to the salivation army.
Good luck and welcome to texas. Make sure you all go home afterwards because my dad says you cant stay here unless you vote for the repubicans.
Our team beat the dookane team real hard last week, so you half youre jobs cut for you.
Please right me back.
Fear the fart of the frog,
Barry
Age 8

Last edited:

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Dear Golden Bears fans,
How are you? I am fine. I had a good summer. We went to the beach and i saw a fish in the water. My freind brought sandwiches. They were peanut butter and jelly. They were good. They were real good. My mom got mad at my dad because he got her wet by kicking water on her. There was a jet ski. I did not get to ride it but my older brother did. I was mad. I have never been to Calefornia. I hear it is nice, but my dad says that the people there need to not move to Texas. I hope your football team has a good season, but I want the horn frogs to when the game. I saw you play the team last week. They were good and beat you. I hoped you would when but you did not.
I started school last weak. It is good. I like my teecher. She is nice.
I do not know what golden bears are but i bet they are big and dangurus. Horn frogs are small, but also dangurus. They will not actually hurt a person, but might shout blood out of there eye and get it on a shirt. I got blood on my shirt one time and my mom said the shirt was ruint. She gave it to the salivation army.
Good luck and welcome to texas. Make sure you all go home afterwards because my dad says you cant stay here unless you vote for the repubicans.
Our team beat the dookane team real hard last week, so you half youre jobs cut for you.
Please right me back.
Fear the fart of the frog,
Barry
Age 8
Now THAT'S the doc we know and love.

FlawedPotableEwe.webp