• The KillerFrogs

Game day: TCU vs Duquesne - Sept 4, 2021

Froggish

I didn’t think we established much of anything on the mid-range routes. Not because we didn’t try but because the D never pressed or challenged those routes at all. Everything was a gimme.

Sure but we still successfully took those gimme’s and that’s all you do in those situations.

bc puckett

you seem to be a touch overconfident after we beat up on the Pittsburgh school for deaf and blind
Not overconfident just living in the real world unlike you . Bo Nix? You have got to be kidding me. He sucked in high school and he still sucks and his father sucked at Auburn as well. I’m not sure what your pathetic hatred of Max is all about but you are beyond clueless when it comes to judging QBs so it’s really time you gave it a rest

Virginia Frog

you seem to be a touch overconfident after we beat up on the Pittsburgh school for deaf and blind
I'm not playing so "overconfident" has NOTHING to do with ME.

It's Gary's boys that could be "overconfident" after Cal's subpar performance tonight and THAT is the danger for us fans who will only accept a W next weekend.

There's nothing wrong with being "deaf and blind." It's the stupid scheduling of such super low level bodybags that is the problem. The TCU athletics people really need to do better. Doo-Kane's fb team didn't belong in ACS or even in the State of Texas for that matter. Can we schedule a FCS team with a pulse or a low level G5 squad from the SW, close-by Midwest or mid-South? Please - Donati/GP this game was REALLY a waste of time for all concerned!

Pharm Frog

I'm not playing so "overconfident" has NOTHING to do with ME.

It's Gary's boys that could be "overconfident" after Cal's subpar performance tonight and THAT is the danger for us fans who will only accept a W next weekend.

There's nothing wrong with being "deaf and blind." It's the stupid scheduling of such super low level bodybags that is the problem. The TCU athletics people really need to do better. Doo-Kane's fb team didn't belong in ACS or even in the State of Texas for that matter. Can we schedule a FCS team with a pulse or a low level G5 squad from the SW, close-by Midwest or mid-South? Please - Donati/GP this game was REALLY a waste of time for all concerned!

Not big on apologies but got this feeling that the TCU athletics department owes a few apologies for this game. At no time did it even feel like a competition.

ticketfrog123

Not overconfident just living in the real world unlike you . Bo Nix? You have got to be kidding me. He sucked in high school and he still sucks and his father sucked at Auburn as well. I’m not sure what your pathetic hatred of Max is all about but you are beyond clueless when it comes to judging QBs so it’s really time you gave it a rest

bo nix was a 5-star out of HS, had much better offers than max and had a much better day yesterday against better (FBS) competition - he threw 90%

did pat nix steal your girlfriend? Bizarre post. You’re the clueless one.

here’s an additional fun fact. Bo nix has beaten Alabama. Max Duggan has never come close to OU or beaten KSU

Peacefrog

Degenerate
bo nix was a 5-star out of HS, had much better offers than max and had a much better day yesterday against better (FBS) competition - he threw 90%

did pat nix steal your girlfriend? Bizarre post. You’re the clueless one.

here’s an additional fun fact. Bo nix has beaten Alabama. Max Duggan has never come close to OU or beaten KSU
Go away, troll.

Salfrog

Tier 1
As many college football teams as there are in Texas and surrounding states, why in the hell do we schedule these type of teams. Teams like UT San Antonio, Texas State, University of North Texas, New Mexico, Tulsa, several teams in Louisiana would be more competitive games. These games like last night has to stop. They do nothing to gage our team. They are nothing more than a glorified spring scrimmage.

LisaLT

As many college football teams as there are in Texas and surrounding states, why in the hell do we schedule these type of teams. Teams like UT San Antonio, Texas State, University of North Texas, New Mexico, Tulsa, several teams in Louisiana would be more competitive games. These games like last night has to stop. They do nothing to gage our team. They are nothing more than a glorified spring scrimmage.
I totally agree. I said that too last night. It’s a ridiculous waste of time for all involved. I can’t help but feel bad for the other team. It’s got to be humiliating.
I realize we are not the only ones who schedule these types of games, but I agree there are plenty of decent programs in the state of TX that are far better that could fit the bill.
If a game has to be shortened, you know this should not have been played in the first place.

HFrog1999

It was warm last night at 7 PM, but just a bit of a breeze. Forecast for next Saturday afternoon at 2 PM is 98 degrees, full sun, no wind. Can't wait. Can you?

tumblr_o89e1oHK2V1r9a32bo1_400.gif

Pharm Frog

It was warm last night at 7 PM, but just a bit of a breeze. Forecast for next Saturday afternoon at 2 PM is 98 degrees, full sun, no wind. Can't wait. Can you?

Yes. Watch Frogs on television then an evening concert. I’m great with that combination.