• The KillerFrogs

Thanks for Letting the Troll Destroy This Board

asleep003

The story on the trophy point thing is that I used to “reward” people for outstanding posts with not just a like but an acknowledgment that they had earned a point. It was arbitrary. Sometimes I called them peace points. Other times trophy points. It was a silly little bit that was short lived until purplfrawg hit me up with the elusive 114th trophy point. So the occasional reference to trophy points (or sometimes, sarcastically, the lack thereof) has earned someone an extra point here or there. At least that’s how I ‘member it.

it’s a really boring story.
Thanks for all those Peace/Trophy points bro !!!

Froglaw

Pelosi is holding the $1tn infrastructure bill hostage until the senate passes the $3.5tn “human infrastructure” bill.

gonna take a loooong time to pay for all this

Scott and Wes can’t hear you.

this board has been crap for a very long time

years ago there was an internal debate among the leadership as to whether to require people’s identities to be transparent on here. The thought was that this would prevent much of the asshattery. The other thought was that many (most) might leave. To which steel said, Good that’s the people we want to leave.

but the “anonymous” board was kept and so we get what we get, a giant pile of unmitigated dogcrap. 80% anyways

I like the anonymous board.

Steel has no idea who I am or what my opinions really are deep within my soul.

See you Saturday?