• The KillerFrogs

Coleman, Daniels, Cooper, Harris

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
therapists-psychologist-psychology-psychiatrist-paranoid-health-beauty-PB400057_low.jpg

asleep003

MOOSE starts a new thread in 3... 2... 1...

That's even fine in an important game, as Miller is every bit as productive and will probably play a quarters worth of downs... giving Foster and Demercardo lots of good reps, along with Watkins getting a nice look too...

Moose Stuff

I like Jeremy also, like his communication style and I think he has built a solid relationship with GP and the staff.

But let's be honest, he has worked to be in a position to be the first person that GP tells of certain details Gary wants made "public" but wants to take advantage of the multi-step dissemination that happens when he tells Jeremy along with a few of the inner circle boosters first.

and Jeremy has made a business for himself of exploiting that relationship to tell a few more that are wiling to pay to learn it "first" even if that is really second or third.

Then the unbathed masses are informed by those people over time through drinks at bars, comments over 3-putts and snarky comments on message boards....

It is basically a complex game of telephone all orchestrated by the mad genius of paranoia that is our headcoach....

I’m not sure how any of that impacts the point I was making.

flyfishingfrog

I’m not sure how any of that impacts the point I was making.
who gives a [ Finebaum ] that someone tells others what they paid to find out from Jeremy - he got his money which he only got because GMFP is using him to distribute the information to start and he is using you and others like you to make a living....

Does that clear it up?

Moose Stuff

who gives a [ #2020 ] that someone tells others what they paid to find out from Jeremy - he got his money which he only got because GMFP is using him to distribute the information to start and he is using you and others like you to make a living....

Does that clear it up?

LMAO at “using” me and others….

I completely understood what your point was. It just doesn’t impact mine that you personally don’t give a [ Finebaum ]. You also vastly oversimplify what Jeremy provides over there, but whatever. I’m not interested in arguing about it. I think it’s [ Finebaum ]ty to share his VIP info. That’s it.

flyfishingfrog

LMAO at “using” me and others….

I completely understood what your point was. It just doesn’t impact mine that you personally don’t give a [ #2020 ]. You also vastly oversimplify what Jeremy provides over there, but whatever. I’m not interested in arguing about it. I think it’s [ #2020 ]ty to share his VIP info. That’s it.
well he charges people to "learn" something about 24 hours before it becomes public - so view that however you want.

I understand he does "more analysis" beyond just information distribution - but you aren't complaining about people mass distributing his logic - just his 'insider' content...

On the positive side - you could look at it as a really good bargain from a time value of money perspective

1. Hear it from Gary privately a week before it comes common knowledge and be allowed to discuss - 7 figure donation
2. Hear if from Gary a day or two before he tells Jeremy - 6 figure donation
3. Hear it from Jeremy the afternoon of the day Gary tells him - $15/month
4. Wait 24-48 hours for someone on the list of #3 to run over here and tell everyone else - Free

$15 doesn't seem like a bad deal really.

jake102

well he charges people to "learn" something about 24 hours before it becomes public - so view that however you want.

I understand he does "more analysis" beyond just information distribution - but you aren't complaining about people mass distributing his logic - just his 'insider' content...

On the positive side - you could look at it as a really good bargain from a time value of money perspective

1. Hear it from Gary privately a week before it comes common knowledge and be allowed to discuss - 7 figure donation
4. Wait 24-48 hours for someone on the list of #3 to run over here and tell everyone else - Free

And there have been various, smaller things that don't ever make it over here. I find $10/mo to be a great deal, especially as this board has trended away from football discussion the past 12 months. The 247 board definitely has actual football content somewhat consistently.

Moose Stuff

I pay the monthly fee for his recruiting insight. The coaches can’t really comment on recruiting specifics so nothing you just typed applies to why I subscribe.