• The KillerFrogs

Thanks for Letting the Troll Destroy This Board

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Um... Can I have a WayBack Machine?
Uh, no. That technology is just too sophisticated to be handed over to just anyone.

Paint It Purple

Can we add this feature to KFC? I know surly and a few others have that

I don’t think the mods should have to waste their time debating over who to ban, how to do it (IP) or for how long

the rep system lets the common folk own those decisions to an extent and self moderate low level issues
And…we could DOX them. And, we could get them fired from their jobs. And, we could rip down their statues.

We've been putting off a major update to this board's software for years and it's finally caught up with us. I'm planning on switching to the new update after our first game, and that new version (which is pretty much a ground up rewrite of the board software) will look the same to everyone, but will allow us to add more features like a rep counter.
Will it give me an extra trophy point?

The equation would look like this:
Peace trophy points = x
TFTBNL trophy points = x+1

Peacefrog

Degenerate
what's a trophy point(s)?
Looks like you earned that 114th trophy point. Well done. Welcome to the club. Your information packet detailing all the benefits you’ve earned should be in the mail within the next 5-7 business days. Please remember that monthly dues must be paid no later than the 5th of each month or you risk losing membership.

Please keep in mind. This is an incredibly exclusive club. We do not allow guests. No pets. No smoking indoors. Please wear a seatbelt.

tcudoc

Looks like you earned that 114th trophy point. Well done. Welcome to the club. Your information packet detailing all the benefits you’ve earned should be in the mail within the next 5-7 business days. Please remember that monthly dues must be paid no later than the 5th of each month or you risk losing membership.

Please keep in mind. This is an incredibly exclusive club. We do not allow guests. No pets. No smoking indoors. Please wear a seatbelt.
Here is a pic of our last get together:

e4ee3b62fce8b80e_jt.jpeg

Mean Purple

Scott and Wes can’t hear you.

this board has been crap for a very long time

years ago there was an internal debate among the leadership as to whether to require people’s identities to be transparent on here. The thought was that this would prevent much of the asshattery. The other thought was that many (most) might leave. To which steel said, Good that’s the people we want to leave.

but the “anonymous” board was kept and so we get what we get, a giant pile of unmitigated dogcrap. 80% anyways
I am truly disappointed that you did not post this under one of your other anonymous accounts. The mixture of intended irony and sarcasm would have been gold.
As it is, your response cannot qualify for my awarding of the made up recognition known as winning KF.c today. Please understand this as encouragement to submit further attempts in the future, in between your stalking of coeds on that campus in Dallas.