• The KillerFrogs

Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference

froginmn

Texas has been plagued with poor leadership at the top. Rick Perry stuffed our BOR with aggy sympathisers. We also did ourselves no favors with Steve Patterson and Mike Perrin as ADs. Our BOR has changed and we have silenced the liberal trouble makers on campus. We are 3-4 years out from competing for an SEC championship and playoff birth. All other Texas sports outside football are top 5 except women's soccer.

Texas gonna win the final ever matchup between TCU and Texas.
Thanks for proving @CountryFrog's point.

TCUdirtbag

12:30 start in the blazing sun. ESPN scheduling game time for the attendance win, there. Classes not started yet at UCLA, too. That's crazy,

Am I reading their start date right?

https://registrar.ucla.edu/calendars/academic-calendar

UCLA has always been on the quarter system. As is Stanford. So the students not being on campus in august and September is nothing new. But the Rose Bowl is in Pasadena, a good haul from Westwood, so the challenge of getting students to the game also extends well into the school year. Plus, let’s not overstate the Southern California heat. All I see here are a bunch of excuses. 45,000 students. Hundreds of thousands of alums, millions of potential fans in LA, and this is all they can draw? Yikes.

This is an embarrassing showing for a program that should easily pull 60k+ per game without trying.

Eight

Texas has been plagued with poor leadership at the top. Rick Perry stuffed our BOR with aggy sympathisers. We also did ourselves no favors with Steve Patterson and Mike Perrin as ADs. Our BOR has changed and we have silenced the liberal trouble makers on campus. We are 3-4 years out from competing for an SEC championship and playoff birth. All other Texas sports outside football are top 5 except women's soccer.

wait, wait, wait texas has been mediocre in the big 12 the last 10 years because of the political leanings of your board members and now you are about to regularly compete for the sec title when you aren't even competing in the big 12?

you do realize we limit the number of meth addicts to wyoming and purple so time to go back to surly and plan your world athletic domination

Longhorn from Aledo

wait, wait, wait texas has been mediocre in the big 12 the last 10 years because of the political leanings of your board members and now you are about to regularly compete for the sec title when you aren't even competing in the big 12?

you do realize we limit the number of meth addicts to wyoming and purple so time to go back to surly and plan your world athletic domination

We weren't terrible under Herman. We finished top 16ish the last 3 years. We would be 2-1 vs TCU if not for a horrific fumble on the goal line last year. Well, that one cost mensa 4 sure. I like TCU. My dad was a big fan of TCU even though I went to Texas. Anyway, hopefully it's a good one this year. I think TCU will find a great landing spot and it may be a revised B16. I don't think the pac is going to make it. I think they go the way of the Ivy League.

Moose Stuff

In volleyball.

Eight

We weren't terrible under Herman. We finished top 16ish the last 3 years. We would be 2-1 vs TCU if not for a horrific fumble on the goal line last year. Well, that one cost mensa 4 sure. I like TCU. My dad was a big fan of TCU even though I went to Texas. Anyway, hopefully it's a good one this year. I think TCU will find a great landing spot and it may be a revised B16. I don't think the pac is going to make it. I think they go the way of the Ivy League.

lol.....if, the favorite word of the texas fan base. similar i guess to IF robinson had not drilled that texas defender in the chest and instead hit reagor who was wide open for the walk in td you would still have a losing record the last three years against the frogs

little hint, this is one of the reasons people dislike the horns is you whine and make excuses when in reality you just weren't that good and own it

no need to work on it as you are about to dominate the sec and your brethren there i am sure will love and respect you so scheiss off and go back to surly

CountryFrog

You're right. Texas really controlled that game last year. Not sure how they didn't win. And of course this is even with TCU intentionally losing like 30 yards at the end of the game when they took the safety.

Screenshot_2021-08-29-14-59-53.png

netty2424

I'll check in during the season. Can't wait.;) Btw, never heard of Duquesne.
No you won’t. Y’all never do. Neither do the Baylor dorks, or the tech [ Finebaum ]s. Talk a lot of ship before game play starts, then poof, gone like a fart in the wind, never to be heard from again.

You have hopes and dreams of being back, but you aren’t. You never will be again. The glory days of UT are so far in the rear view mirror.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I don’t care if you like TCU. I don’t like UT. Longhorns are basically BYU without the magic underwear.

Purp

I don’t care if you like TCU. I don’t like UT. Longhorns are basically BYU without the magic underwear.
UT hasn't had a lot of football success without the deck stacked heavily in their favor. Even then they've been mediocre since LHN. That's what makes this SEC move so bizarre. It's all about dollars.