• The KillerFrogs

A Quick Flyby of the Duquesne Forum

LVH

I do not get why Duquense basketball has not been able to gain any traction. Each year they look to turn the corner they don't get it done. I thought Keith Dambrodt was a good hire for them but he has not been able to take them to the next level. They are the Jeff Fisher of the Atlantic 10. Persistent middle of the pack team. Never great, but never bad.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Are all our games on ESPN+? Do I need to re-subscribe?

For football, you can probably plan on at least one game being on ESPN+. But, much more TCU content will be on ESPN+ when basketball and baseball seasons roll around (just like last year).

I do the annual subscription to ESPN+ only (save a few bucks that way).

A lot of watchable content on ESPN+ --was able to watch the Dixon-coached team play in the FIBA U19 Basketball World Cup games--plus things like the 30 for 30 shows I missed when first broadcast.

froglash88

For football, you can probably plan on at least one game being on ESPN+. But, much more TCU content will be on ESPN+ when basketball and baseball seasons roll around (just like last year).

I do the annual subscription to ESPN+ only (save a few bucks that way).

A lot of watchable content on ESPN+ --was able to watch the Dixon-coached team play in the FIBA U19 Basketball World Cup games--plus things like the 30 for 30 shows I missed when first broadcast.

What’s the name of the show where ESPN admits and demonstrates how they destroyed the Big 12? Will that eventually be a 30 for 30?

Jared7

"Shoo Shoo Rah Rah" doesn't sound all that different than "Riff Ram Bah Zoo."

Suggested titles for the ESPN documentary on the ESPN destruction of the Big 12 could be "The Crime of the Century," "Bristol, Connecticut: Evil Lives Here," "Apocalypse WorldWarESPN," "Don't Forget the Canoli," "Too Big to Fail" or maybe just "Sucking up to the Longhorns, Part 11."

I've thought about subscribing to ESPN+ but I don't want to fork over any money to those backstabbers. Is the coverage at all fair or is it just the usual ESECPN blather 24/7?

helcap

Are all our games on ESPN+? Do I need to re-subscribe?
Short answer to first question is no. Cal game is showing ESPNU as the channel. After that nothing is certain as it depends on which games Fox and ESPN want to pick up that week on their main networks. The only other one currently showing any broadcast info is the Iowa State game, which will be on Fox or FS1

CountryFrog

Call me cynical but I'm assuming ESPN will do what they can to put the non-OUT schools of the Big 12 in unfavorable times and channels. While I expect to see OU and/or UT featured prominently on ESPN/ABC prime time throughout the year.

bc puckett

Short answer to first question is no. Cal game is showing ESPNU as the channel. After that nothing is certain as it depends on which games Fox and ESPN want to pick up that week on their main networks. The only other one currently showing any broadcast info is the Iowa State game, which will be on Fox or FS1

I'm not sure if this was posted already but the Duquesne game is on ESPN+