• The KillerFrogs

Does TCU require vaccinations?

Wexahu

You are now firmly in my wheelhouse.

There is no fing way an life insurance company is not going to pay a benefit with auto injuries that lead to death that is identifiable on the police report as killed and the ME's report on the same.

I do this stuff in my sleep and I have litigated cases on life insurance benefits--I highly doubt anything you are claiming and if they have an attorney that cannot get it done, that attorney is a moron and should be fired.

FWIW, I agree with you. I don't think the vaccines are near that dangerous. But I think it's beyond insane for Fauci or any other "scientist" out there to suggest that healthy teenagers (or any healthy person under 30 for that matter) should get vaccinated.

Eight

You are now firmly in my wheelhouse.

There is no fing way an life insurance company is not going to pay a benefit with auto injuries that lead to death that is identifiable on the police report as killed and the ME's report on the same.

I do this stuff in my sleep and I have litigated cases on life insurance benefits--I highly doubt anything you are claiming and if they have an attorney that cannot get it done, that attorney is a moron and should be fired.

agree, any reputable carrier is going to pay the full benefit simply to avoid the possibility of the court case and the grief

there are some really [ Finebaum ]ty carriers whose policies aren't worth the paper they are written on and as ya said, i haven't seen them fair well either.

very curious on the carrier, the size of the benefit, and location of the accident

National cases up 439% from June & 5 other COVID-19 trends to know
Gabrielle Masson - 9 hours ago Print | Email

'>

Listen

Below are six national COVID-19 trends as the pandemic picks up:

1. The current seven-day average of daily new COVID-19 cases is 61,976, the CDC reported July 28. This is a 64.1 percent increase from the week before and a 439.7 percent jump from the lowest average in June 2021.

2. The U.S. now has a high level of community transmission because of rapidly rising COVID-19 cases in some regions, according to the CDC. No states are seeing low levels of transmission.

3. COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths are also rising but at far lower rates than new infections, The New York Times reported July 24.

4. About 97 percent of hospitalized COVID-19 patients aren't vaccinated, according to the Times.

5. The national surge is driven largely by severe outbreaks in a handful of states, according to the Times. The more infectious delta variant has caused significant case spikes in Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana and Florida.

6. About 49 percent of Americans are fully vaccinated, with rates varying greatly from state to state. In Vermont, two-thirds of residents are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, while in Alabama and Mississippi, just more than a third of residents are fully inoculated, the Times reported.

LVH

'>

Listen

1. The current seven-day average of daily new COVID-19 cases is 61,976, the CDC reported July 28. This is a 64.1 percent increase from the week before and a 439.7 percent jump from the lowest average in June 2021.

2. The U.S. now has a high level of community transmission because of rapidly rising COVID-19 cases in some regions, according to the CDC. No states are seeing low levels of transmission.

3. COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths are also rising but at far lower rates than new infections, The New York Times reported July 24.

4. About 97 percent of hospitalized COVID-19 patients aren't vaccinated, according to the Times.

5. The national surge is driven largely by severe outbreaks in a handful of states, according to the Times. The more infectious delta variant has caused significant case spikes in Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana and Florida.

6. About 49 percent of Americans are fully vaccinated, with rates varying greatly from state to state. In Vermont, two-thirds of residents are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, while in Alabama and Mississippi, just more than a third of residents are fully inoculated, the Times reported.

I was told we just need to elect Biden and COVID would be solved.

Pharm Frog

'>

Listen

Is this supposed to be concerning? Are cancer deaths increasing? CV deaths? Deaths by accident? Suicide cases up? What percentage of recent COVID deaths were hospitalized prior to death? Branded fear…

TCUdirtbag

The dumbasses like maniac are the reason mask mandates and other consequences for the actions/selfishness/stupidity of the unvaccinated are making a comeback. Just complete selfish pieces of [ Finebaum ] that are ruining the economy, education, and so much more for the people who are responsible and did the right thing by getting vaccinated.

The rate of development, testing, production, delivery, and access to this very safe and highly effective vaccine represent a true modern marvel—a miracle even—, and as a society we’re just wasting that great feat away because people with business degrees that live and die by political winds have [ Finebaum ] for brains and think they know better than the overwhelming majority of doctors and scientists. It is pathetic and sad.

Please get vaccinated. For the love of god, PLEASE. We didn’t have to be in this position and we can still crawl out of it.

Pharm Frog

The dumbasses like maniac are the reason mask mandates and other consequences for the actions/selfishness/stupidity of the unvaccinated are making a comeback. Just complete selfish pieces of [ #2020 ] that are ruining the economy, education, and so much more for the people who are responsible and did the right thing by getting vaccinated.

The rate of development, testing, production, delivery, and access to this very safe and highly effective vaccine represent a true modern marvel—a miracle even—, and as a society we’re just wasting that great feat away because people with business degrees that live and die by political winds have [ #2020 ] for brains and think they know better than the overwhelming majority of doctors and scientists. It is pathetic and sad.

Please get vaccinated. For the love of god, PLEASE. We didn’t have to be in this position and we can still crawl out of it.

So is Maniac from Wuhan or just work at the CDC? Because those are the dumbasses that are responsible for mask mandates and other consequences.

TCUdirtbag

So is Maniac from Wuhan or just work at the CDC? Because those are the dumbasses that are responsible for mask mandates and other consequences.

The pandemic would effectively end if people would get vaccinated. We can all [ hundin] and moan and argue about everything else that happened—wrong and right, smart and dumb—until we’re blue in the face. But we can also all take an hour of our time, get vaccinated, and put this [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] behind us.

Pharm Frog

The pandemic would effectively end if people would get vaccinated. We can all [ hundin] and moan and argue about everything else that happened—wrong and right, smart and dumb—until we’re blue in the face. But we can also all take an hour of our time, get vaccinated, and put this [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] behind us.

The pandemic has ended. Ended quite awhile ago. Mortality rates are at 12-13% of 2020 rates so either we’ve left the pandemic or 2020 deaths were grossly overstated.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
It is ended. Just because people like you are running around squawking about a falling sky and bleating in a sheep-like manner that we should take the experimental gene-therapy Jab doesn't mean that we have to join you in your ridiculous fit of terror.

You've had the Jab. You're "immune." If you believe in all the crap that's been shoveled out by the Fascist Garden Gnome, then you've got nothing to worry about. Whatever I do doesn't affect you one little bit.

Pharm Frog

Like it ended in Israel with an adult population estimated at 80% vaccinated and now going for a third booster shot for 60 years old who were vaccinated at least 5 months ago?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Like it ended in Israel with an adult population estimated at 80% vaccinated and now going for a third booster shot for 60 years old who were vaccinated at least 5 months ago?
They're talking about boosters here already. There have also been reports (from NBC News) that breakthrough infections are showing more virus than in unvaccinated people. Not good.

Pharm Frog

They're talking about boosters here already. There have also been reports (from NBC News) that breakthrough infections are showing more virus than in unvaccinated people. Not good.

Pretty sure NPR reported that they’ve stopped counting breakthrough infections. And I don’t know what you mean by “more virus”…if I understand correctly that isn’t good but may not be that bad either. More doesn’t always mean worse impact than active control.