• The KillerFrogs

Does TCU require vaccinations?

Zubaz

Believing 120,000 dead from a vaccine. For crying out loud.

There are already 11,405 reported deaths from the Covid jabs
iu

(CDC VAERS database)
iu

and they admit that <10% of adverse events are reported. So do the math.
Siri, what does horrendous math look like?

Frog79

Believing 120,000 dead from a vaccine. For crying out loud.

iu

iu

Siri, what does horrendous math look like?

Feel free to correct my data if you dare to actually do some research for yourself instead of sitting in front of CNN all masked up and cowering, lol.

By the way, part of Europe (EU) is reporting more deaths from the jab (18,000) than we are so > 30K reported deaths for the US and half of Europe so far. Who knows how many unreported deaths?

Last edited:

Frog79

This issue with relying on VAERs to come to any sort of "death due to the vaccine" number was already discussed at length elsewhere. The idea of "multiply it by 10" is self-evidently silly.

Sez the guy who can't be bothered to research it himself. If you did you would find that the govt. (HHS) admits that adverse reactions are underreported by a factor of 10X-100X.

"Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported."

https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/defa...ion/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-2011.pdf

CryptoMiner

No, unlike folks like you who can't be bothered to research these things and instead get their "facts" spoonfed from CNN and the NYT I got this directly from the CDC. There are already 11,405 reported deaths from the Covid jabs (CDC VAERS database) and they admit that <10% of adverse events are reported. So do the math.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8;jsessionid=B31841958721A578EEB8FE6D9803

No it does not say that and yes I have looked it up.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8;jsessionid=EF4241047692E379B585731176E9

COVID19 VACCINE (COVID19)

Death
6,016 0.53%

Your comments are incorrect:

1. Total deaths of people who have been any of the COVID-19 vaccines: 6,016 vs 11,405
2: You assume the vaccine is causing the death which isn't valid at all.
3. Your extrapolation is nonsensical.

I have the spreadsheet version through 07/18/2021 if you want me to send it to you. Includes comments on the symptoms, etc.

Last edited:
Sez the guy who can't be bothered to research it himself. If you did you would find that the govt. (HHS) admits that adverse reactions are underreported by a factor of 10X-100X.

"Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported."

https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/defa...ion/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-2011.pdf

The linked paper has inclusive dates of 12/1/07 to 9/30/10, includes data on 45 different vaccines and obviously has nothing to do with COVID-19.

Zubaz

Sez the guy who can't be bothered to research it himself.
One of the favorite arguments of the tinfoil crowd is always "you can't even do your own research", as if everyone who rejects their silliness just hasn't looked at the data. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, and we've lost 120,000 people to a vaccine. If you don't buy either of these things it just means you haven't looked. Riiiiiight.

If you did you would find that the govt. (HHS) admits that adverse reactions are underreported by a factor of 10X-100X.

From the VAERS website:
"The number of reports alone cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated with vaccines." [Source]

Again, we've already and the folly with even using VAERS raw data to determine the alleged fatal side effects of the vaccine, to say nothing of projecting literal 10X fatalities based on some vague under-reporting rate when VAERS itself specifically says "don't do that".

I mean you're just casually suggesting that we lost up to 120,000 Americans in excess of what COVID has already cost us and nobody friggin noticed outside of maybe some conservative wingbat sites (and even most of them don't go near this stuff). Oh, and this "don't look over here" coverup is from the same government that announced a "pause" on the J&J vaccine when like FOUR blood clot deaths were reported. This makes sense to you?

CryptoMiner

For a year we counted people dying with COVID as from COVID. Only fair to treat vaccines the same way.

What?

First of all not true,if a person died in an auto accident and had COVID-19 they were listed as dying with COVID-19 not due to COVID-19 and were not included in the total deaths from COVID-19.

Second of all, what?

flyfishingfrog

If the vaccines are so safe why is the CDC recommending that those that are vaccinated wear a mask again?
Because as the article above basically points out - they are better than no protection for someone that has not had the virus - but from the Israeli data the vaccine is not even close to as effective as natural antibodies

Frog79

One of the favorite arguments of the tinfoil crowd is always "you can't even do your own research", as if everyone who rejects their silliness just hasn't looked at the data. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, and we've lost 120,000 people to a vaccine. If you don't buy either of these things it just means you haven't looked. Riiiiiight.

From the VAERS website:
"The number of reports alone cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated with vaccines." [Source]

Again, we've already and the folly with even using VAERS raw data to determine the alleged fatal side effects of the vaccine, to say nothing of projecting literal 10X fatalities based on some vague under-reporting rate when VAERS itself specifically says "don't do that".

I mean you're just casually suggesting that we lost up to 120,000 Americans in excess of what COVID has already cost us and nobody friggin noticed outside of maybe some conservative wingbat sites (and even most of them don't go near this stuff). Oh, and this "don't look over here" coverup is from the same government that announced a "pause" on the J&J vaccine when like FOUR blood clot deaths were reported. This makes sense to you?

Au contraire, lots of folks in my profession have seen the immense carnage from these vaccines. Even one of my former partners was seriously harmed by the Pfizer jab. Sadly doctors and nurses I know are being told not to report vaccine side effects by their respective employers since they damage the woke narrative so much which of course further adds to the considerable underreporting of adverse events.

You can spout off nonsense about a subject you clearly know nothing about all day but you can't refute any of the facts I presented, especially the fact that at least 11,405 deaths have been reported in the last six months and the number will grow massively as the huge VAERS case backlog at the CDC works its way through. Even if that number doesn't represent an up to 10X underreporting which I have already shown is likely the numbers are still staggeringly bad. Lately (last 2-3 weeks) there have been more reported deaths from the vaccines than from covid itself. Think about that for a minute.

What you are left with is that these "vaccines" (actually unapproved experimental gene therapies) together have a safety profile orders of magnitude worse than all vaccines before them combined. FYI it normally only takes about 50 deaths to get a vaccine yanked from the market. I'd bet that we beat that number in the first week after unleashing these unapproved covid jabs on an unsuspecting public.

So yeah, put on your blinders and a mask (maybe two just to be safe, lol) and keep yourself parked in front of MSNBC for all of your covid news!

Frog79

What?

First of all not true,if a person died in an auto accident and had COVID-19 they were listed as dying with COVID-19 not due to COVID-19 and were not included in the total deaths from COVID-19.

Second of all, what?

You don't know what you are talking about. In fact, I personally know a woman whose brother-in-law was killed in an auto accident fully a month after testing positive for covid. He was completely asymptomatic at the time of the accident but was counted as a covid death anyway. It was important because he had a life insurance policy that had a double benefit for accidental death. Guess what? The insurance is refusing to pay the accident benefit since the death certificate lists covid as the cause of death. They are still fighting with insurance company 6 months later.

Conversely, covid vaccine fatalities are commonly listed as due to covid rather than the vaccine itself even if the deceased had no evidence of a covid infection according to data from the VAERS database.

Bob Sugar

What?

Second of all, what?
https://wpde.com/news/nation-world/...s-covid-19-death-in-florida-report-07-18-2020

Man who died in motorcycle crash counted as COVID-19 death in Florida: Report

"Dr. Pino tells FOX 35 that one 'could actually argue that it could have been the COVID-19 that caused him to crash.'"

Zubaz

Au contraire, lots of folks in my profession have seen the immense carnage from these vaccines. Even one of my former partners was seriously harmed by the Pfizer jab. Sadly doctors and nurses I know are being told not to report vaccine side effects by their respective employers since they damage the woke narrative so much which of course further adds to the considerable underreporting of adverse events.
Yeah, I'm friggin sure that the same groups that freaked right out over 4 possible vaccine deaths with Johnson & Johnson are being gagged and censored over a death count as high as 100,000. That makes total sense. Laugh.

You can spout off nonsense about a subject you clearly know nothing about all day but you can't refute any of the facts I presented, especially the fact that at least 11,405 deaths have been reported
This is not a fact. I suspect that you are smart enough to know that this is not a fact. You know darn well the issues surrounding alleged deaths reported to VAERS, and you know darn well the VAERS website specifically says not to draw the conclusions you are attempting to draw from it because I linked directly to it. Why are you attempting to spread conclusions that the website you are citing specifically says "you can't draw these conclusions from our data"?

Even if that number doesn't represent an up to 10X underreporting which I have already shown is likely
You have done no such thing, and your attempts to do so are a lesson in bad math.

Lately (last 2-3 weeks) there have been more reported deaths from the vaccines than from covid itself. Think about that for a minute.
iu

In the last 3 weeks there has been approximately 5,600 COVID deaths. You're suggesting that we are losing 266 people per day due to the COVID vaccine?

This is 100% hokum. Fact.
What you are left with is that these "vaccines" (actually unapproved experimental gene therapies)
I think we should definitely trust the medical bona fides of one who refers to these vaccines as "Unapproved gene therapies". For crying out loud.

keep yourself parked in front of MSNBC for all of your covid news!
Ah yes, repeating the conspiracy theorist crap of "if you don't agree with my insane takes, you must be an MSNBC shill who has not done the research". Still not true.

Last edited:

Wexahu

Because as the article above basically points out - they are better than no protection for someone that has not had the virus - but from the Israeli data the vaccine is not even close to as effective as natural antibodies

There is no way natural antibodies are effective, because they aren't the result of government action. The only way out of this pandemic is through government policies.

Last edited:

Wexahu

Listened to some guys on the radio yesterday lamenting all the people who aren't getting vaccinated. The conclusion was that these people are too hard-headed, and that the only way for them to break down and get the vaccine is if someone in their family, a relative or someone they know well experiences getting COVID and going to the hospital and being put on a ventilator, etc.

Think about that. There are about 140,000,000 unvaccinated people in this country (probably at least half of those that are adults), that through 17 months of this, STILL apparently haven't witnessed a family member, relative, or friend that went through something that scares them enough to want to get the vaccine. The virus is so contagious, and so deadly, and so necessitates these once in a lifetime measures to contain it, and yet 1/3 of this country still hasn't seen enough first-hand to be scared into getting a shot.

YA

You can spout off nonsense about a subject you clearly know nothing about all day but you can't refute any of the facts I presented, especially the fact that at least 11,405 deaths have been reported in the last six months and the number will grow massively as the huge VAERS case backlog at the CDC works its way through. Even if that number doesn't represent an up to 10X underreporting which I have already shown is likely the numbers are still staggeringly bad. Lately (last 2-3 weeks) there have been more reported deaths from the vaccines than from covid itself. Think about that for a minute.

What you are left with is that these "vaccines" (actually unapproved experimental gene therapies) together have a safety profile orders of magnitude worse than all vaccines before them combined. FYI it normally only takes about 50 deaths to get a vaccine yanked from the market. I'd bet that we beat that number in the first week after unleashing these unapproved covid jabs on an unsuspecting public.

So yeah, put on your blinders and a mask (maybe two just to be safe, lol) and keep yourself parked in front of MSNBC for all of your covid news!
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are full of it and a quack

CryptoMiner

You don't know what you are talking about. In fact, I personally know a woman whose brother-in-law was killed in an auto accident fully a month after testing positive for covid. He was completely asymptomatic at the time of the accident but was counted as a covid death anyway. It was important because he had a life insurance policy that had a double benefit for accidental death. Guess what? The insurance is refusing to pay the accident benefit since the death certificate lists covid as the cause of death. They are still fighting with insurance company 6 months later.

Conversely, covid vaccine fatalities are commonly listed as due to covid rather than the vaccine itself even if the deceased had no evidence of a covid infection according to data from the VAERS database.

I am referring to CDC guidelines and I can send you the listing which would not include anyone who died in a auto accident being counted in their numbers. You story sounds made up but bottom line is CDC does not control what a country coroner list as cause of death.

YA

You are now firmly in my wheelhouse.

There is no fing way an life insurance company is not going to pay a benefit with auto injuries that lead to death that is identifiable on the police report as killed and the ME's report on the same.

I do this stuff in my sleep and I have litigated cases on life insurance benefits--I highly doubt anything you are claiming and if they have an attorney that cannot get it done, that attorney is a moron and should be fired.