• The KillerFrogs

Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference

Froggish

Putting numbers on the stakes:

Big 12 members will make $25-27 million per year through 2025 from their ESPN/FOX television contracts, excluding CFP/NCAA/other revenue.

AAC members, in their new tv deal with ESPN, will take home $7 million per year per member through '32. Add a few million to that per year for CFP and other earnings.

So that would mean that OU/UT brought about 30% of the value to the B12 contract which is less than the 50% some were speculating. Still, it’s easy to see why ESPN doesn’t like that number. They don’t think we are worth it and want out of it.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
You kindof already did.

Exhibit A:
Your honor, if it may please the court, it is clear the intention of the bringing of onions was limited to onions being broughten to TCU’s Lupton stadium as the offer made to Mssr. Eight was clearly in response to his deleterious and ongoing complaints regarding the lack of said onions at Lupton. This case is spurious at best but more egregious than anything. I move for summary dismissal and a five year probation for steelfrog.

Eight

Your honor, if it may please the court, it is clear the intention of the bringing of onions was limited to onions being broughten to TCU’s Lupton stadium as the offer made to Mssr. Eight was clearly in response to his deleterious and ongoing complaints regarding the lack of said onions at Lupton. This case is spurious at best but more egregious than anything. I move for summary dismissal and a five year probation for steelfrog.

tell you what, i appreciate the offer peace and now you meant it from your heart.

i would be happy to forget the whole thing and never mention diced onions again if we could settle on something that would benefit us all, like say......castration of steel so no more highland park lawyer offspring

Peacefrog

Degenerate
tell you what, i appreciate the offer peace and now you meant it from your heart.

i would be happy to forget the whole thing and never mention diced onions again if we could settle on something that would benefit us all, like say......castration of steel so no more highland park lawyer offspring
I’m just messing with you. I’m tired of reading post after post of gloom, doom and realignment.

Bob Sugar

tenor.gif

Virginia Frog

Don't think you realize ... TCU is the most attractive of all the schools you've mentioned ... not TT in any way shape form or fashion!
I'd like to believe that, but I don't. Too many think TCU is the "small, church school that can't fill their stadium." Maybe some re-education will be required to counterbalance that viewpoint to the PAC decision-makers.

I'm not 100% confident that if the PAC "takes' four from the "leftovers" that we beat out all the others and make the cut. Yea it'd be a sad day if the PAC took TT, OkSt, Baylor and KSU/KU or ISU.