• The KillerFrogs

Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference

Eight

netty2424

if i am THE ohio state i am not joining an sec conference that has shown it will act in its own best interest

i would be interested in discussing the formation of a new league that would we would have a say in creating, but if any trusts the sec they are damn fools
But I think we’re learning here that Big State U will always have a move. If they do design this super conference and 2-3-4 of these massive schools don’t like how it’s working out, they’ll bounce.

The rest of the countries programs don’t have those options.

Eight

But I think we’re learning here that Big State U will always have a move. If they do design this super conference and 2-3-4 of these massive schools don’t like how it’s working out, they’ll bounce.

The rest of the countries programs don’t have those options.

didn't we already know that from our experiences with the swc and other various conferences?

Putting numbers on the stakes:

Big 12 members will make $25-27 million per year through 2025 from their ESPN/FOX television contracts, excluding CFP/NCAA/other revenue.

AAC members, in their new tv deal with ESPN, will take home $7 million per year per member through '32. Add a few million to that per year for CFP and other earnings.
Can confirm, given this, that the East and West Side Club/Suite holders will now receive Lunchables in lieu of the buffets and on demand dining.

Eight

Putting numbers on the stakes:

Big 12 members will make $25-27 million per year through 2025 from their ESPN/FOX television contracts, excluding CFP/NCAA/other revenue.

AAC members, in their new tv deal with ESPN, will take home $7 million per year per member through '32. Add a few million to that per year for CFP and other earnings.

so if i am reading this right, the only way possible we see diced onions at the baseball games is the frogs land in p4 conference

Eight

Can confirm, given this, that the East and West Side Club/Suite holders will now receive Lunchables in lieu of the buffets and on demand dining.

end up in the wrong conference and it might not even be lunchables

f5f94e99-726a-4856-b0b8-296d65b20ee8_2.a3f717a18ae801a9358a1cf11aa53c85.jpeg