• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SuperBarrFrog

My buddy went in Atlanta. I was roasting him when I realized he didn’t even really perform. It was a listening party for his new album. He paid 300 bucks to watch Kanye dance around to his new album. Haha.

He was apparently running around at the Atlanta United game yesterday in his same getup from the listening party; even ended up in the supporters section for a few minutes taking video.

My buddy was a camera operator at the listening party Thursday night and said it was super weird.

froginmn

He was apparently running around at the Atlanta United game yesterday in his same getup from the listening party; even ended up in the supporters section for a few minutes taking video.

My buddy was a camera operator at the listening party Thursday night and said it was super weird.

Eggs
Was he the guy with the full head mask in the video? Pelosi can just end the Jan 6 investigation saying we should watch people like that closely...

froginmn

I’m going to guess your wife didn’t get the text to pick up eggs at the grocery store this morning.
I did make scrambled eggs this morning, like I do every weekend day, but that typing still doesn't make sense. Now that I no longer spend all my time coaching baseball and softball, though, I've gotten into cooking a bit.

Friday's dinner was ribs and smoked mac and cheese. My 22 yo son said it's the best meal he's ever had. Credit to FIL for the rib recipe, and for creating a monster..

Screenshot_20210725-101422_Gallery.jpg

steelfrog

Tier 1
time to require the registration of landscaping in ft worth?​

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/fort-worth/article253024688.html

last week we have swat called in after a guy open fires on the landscaping crew sent by the hoa to mow his yard and now this?​
This is why you need a rail light/green laser on your firearm, and need to train to use it. The guy coulda held off a pretty good size crowd, at least enough to make his escape, if he'd a hit them all with pelvis shots. Is Steel wrong?

Eight

always helps if you have an angel watching over you when you slip that noose on

giphy.gif

Mean Purple

HFrog1999

Had some Johnson/Hood County craziness yesterday.

I was on 377 near Granbury when I saw a plane flying so low I thought it was in trouble and about to land on the road

It went over the road and seemed like he was trying to hit the power lines. Then he headed East.

A few minutes later I got a panicked call from my wife.

She was in the pool with friends when what was apparently the same plane flew extremely close to the power lines behind my house and very low over our house and our neighbor’s house

tenor.gif

It wasn’t a crop duster and it looked like it was flying recklessly close to power lines.

Eight

Had some Johnson/Hood County craziness yesterday.

I was on 377 near Granbury when I saw a plane flying so low I thought it was in trouble and about to land on the road

It went over the road and seemed like he was trying to hit the power lines. Then he headed East.

A few minutes later I got a panicked call from my wife.

She was in the pool with friends when what was apparently the same plane flew extremely close to the power lines behind my house and very low over our house and our neighbor’s house

tenor.gif

It wasn’t a crop duster and it looked like it was flying recklessly close to power lines.

guy has to be careful, he could get taken out by ground fire in that part of the state