• The KillerFrogs

Donati hard at work this weekend...

JugbandFrog

I have never liked the guy. He does not strike me as the type who knows what a hard day of work is, thus be the type that gets us through this and to a solid position for our future. I bet good money that he already has a job waiting for him at UT or some other “big league” school where he can just schmooze and kiss arse all day, but not really do anything.

flyfishingfrog

I have never liked the guy. He does not strike me as the type who knows what a hard day of work is, thus be the type that gets us through this and to a solid position for our future. I bet good money that he already has a job waiting for him at UT or some other “big league” school where he can just schmooze and kiss arse all day, but not really do anything.
His bigger problem may be that P5 ADs don’t make what he makes….

HFrog1999

... playing in a golf tournament in Colorado.

Instead of busting his ass and fighting for our school's future, our unqualified, spoiled brat joke of an AD is taking a break from sipping cocktails at River Crest while he roughs it at a different country club in the mountains this weekend. This is unacceptable and grossly insulting to TCU fans and donors everywhere. What a scheissing disgrace and embarrassment Jeremiah is.

Belgard Pavers

ECM

I’d be more interested in where your president is hanging out and who he’s talking to this weekend. Realignment happens at the president/chancellor levels, not the ADs