• The KillerFrogs

Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference

HFrog1999

tenor.gif

tetonfrog

I wonder if TCU and the others are fighting the wrong fight. Instead of fighting for the Big 12, should we work with the others to stop a 32 or 64 tream
have no issue with this year being the last year with texas and ou in the conference.

if this is going to happen no reason to drag it out

I disagree unless we get our planned TV $ from them before they leave. We are going to need it.

Waco Bear

I wonder if TCU and the others are fighting the wrong fight. Instead of fighting for the Big 12, should we work with the others to stop a 32 or 64 tream

I disagree unless we get our planned TV $ from them before they leave. We are going to need it.

This is a really insightful point. Divided, we are more easily conquered. If the end game is 32 teams, that means AT LEAST 32 schools are about to lose 30-40 million per year.

Eight

Bring em back so we can finally beat that aggy ass also

no it wouldn't

we trade one group of arrogant arseholes looking to jump for a better deal for another, have no replacement for ou, and don't want to be their rebound conference

at least texas has a nose for making money, atm fulfills every aggie joke if they leave the sec to come to the big 12

TCU_91

So so dumb. They have such awful little brother syndrome despite being a powerhouse

A powerhouse?

It's a true mystery which school has p!ssed away more talent with incredible facilities the past 40 years, ut or atm.

Everyone needs to take a step back, UT and OU are only a small part of the overall picture.

There are many large pieces of this puzzle being discussed and it is really fluid.

Last edited: