• The KillerFrogs

SEC Won't Reschedule for Covid

Eight

You probably still think there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll.

wow...shows how out of touch you are with REAL us history

A-LHW1EcWT-5IO6ZvXhB0P2O_seeqsaNWth2n9Za75k.jpg

jake102

No. I just know how to think for myself and interpret data and facts versus mindlessly regurgitating the approved narrative.

Perhaps there's some middle ground where nobody is right and nobody is wrong. What we need to do is focus on fixing the parts of this COVID mess that are literal insanity. Like testing 20 year old vaccinated athletes who have no symptoms of being sick because they were in "close contact" while allowing 100K people in an stadium

tcumaniac

Perhaps there's some middle ground where nobody is right and nobody is wrong. What we need to do is focus on fixing the parts of this COVID mess that are literal insanity. Like testing 20 year old vaccinated athletes who have no symptoms of being sick because they were in "close contact" while allowing 100K people in an stadium
Why does everyone keep ignoring the millions of Americans, many of them college age students, that have natural immunity from already having had the virus?

Most of our society appears as if it is in a trance. Natural immunity and it being medically unnecessary to vaccinate those who have it, is a super important point of discussion that continues to get ignored.

So yes. Testing ANY student athlete that is free of symptoms is complete lunacy, whether they are vaccinated or not.

Wexahu

Amen

"If you are vaccinated, why do you care whether I am or not".

jake102

Why does everyone keep ignoring the millions of Americans, many of them college age students, that have natural immunity from already having had the virus?

Most of our society appears as if it is in a trance. Natural immunity and it being medically unnecessary to vaccinate those who have it, is a super important point of discussion that continues to get ignored.

So yes. Testing ANY student athlete that is free of symptoms is complete lunacy, whether they are vaccinated or not.

But how long does this last? It's not like if you get the flu you are good forever. It's a big unknown, both with natural immunity and with the vaccines. Don't know if immunity lasts for three months, a year, forever.

Wexahu

I can respect those that choose not get vaccinated. All I ask is that you offer the same respect to those of us that that chose to get "jabbed." If I do get the variant, I feel pretty sure I won't die from it, only get sick.

I have no problem with anyone who wants to get vaccinated. In fact, I would encourage older and people otherwise more at risk to get it. Not going to spend a minute worrying about whether they do or not, but if they asked me whether they should get it, I'd say yes, if I were you I would. And if someone asks me whether I think their 18-year old should get the vaccine, I'd say no, there is no reason to. But I know people who have had their kids vaccinated, not concerned with that either, it's their choice.

It's pretty simple.

tcumaniac

But how long does this last? It's not like if you get the flu you are good forever. It's a big unknown, both with natural immunity and with the vaccines. Don't know if immunity lasts for three months, a year, forever.
Plenty of data coming out pointing towards likely long term immunity. https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01557-z

Anecdotally, my wife and I got covid last July. Over this past year, I attended a birthday party and a baby shower where someone ended up having covid and spreading it to almost everyone in attendance. Both times, the only ones that didn't get sick were ones that had already had covid. The most recent time this happened was in early March, 8 months after I had been infected.

asleep003

Get vaccinated or you don't play, referee, coach, tape an ankle, or get near a campus.

I'm fine with that.

The unvaccinated are the victims of the surge and the reason this thing is not over and done.
Agree with you for the most part... except for the part where you said the unvaccinated are the victims(tho some are not eligible yet) ... maybe victims of the misinformation on Covid care and safety.

asleep003

Actually there was a lot of pushback about vaccines back then as well. Just read a piece on that the other day after Fauxci spouted off some similar nonsense...yet again.
Don't believe the Nonsense is coming from Fauci ... but from the Bozos that refute him... such as Green Paul Cruz Jordon Hawley Johnson Gaetz. What a great representation, just to name a few.

Froglaw

I feel sorry for people like you. So misinformed. So gullible and easily deceived. So void of logic and truth. Sad.

Riddle me this Batman.

How many unvaccinated Americans have died of Covid?

Answer over 600,000.

How many vaccinated Americans have died of Covid?

Answer: 2 that I've heard of so far.

Edit: per AP and the CDC - 150 of the 18,000 deaths in May were fully vaccinated patients. That is .08%.

Conclusion: Anti-Vac Americans are causing death to our fellow citizens.

The surge in this nation is caused by unvaccinated people getting infected and giving Covid to the more vulnerable.

This causes death and spreads the virus.

Yep, you have a right to not get vaccinated.

But your rights end at my nose.

TCU is a private school. We can require whatever we want of our students, teachers, employees, and fans (mask mandates).

So be intentionally ignorant if you want, but no real science supports your selfish, politically motivated, position.

Last edited: