• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

asleep003

lol half those guys have barely played or have already been passed up on the depth chart.

Barkley has 7 catches in his career (listed behind younger SO)
Ellison has 12 career tackles

like I said - there’s ~7 guys from that class of 27 that are still on the 2-deep.

not sure why you would list out those 7 and call it a great class - we missed on 20 and with that success rate we would only have ~28 guys on the 2-deep who are game ready at 1 point in time (bit of a stretch to assume 7 freshman could contribute year 1)

starting on special teams? That’s not an accomplishment. You’re ridiculous if that’s your definition of successful recruiting with full scholarships
lol half those guys have barely played or have already been passed up on the depth chart.

Barkley has 7 catches in his career (listed behind younger SO)
Ellison has 12 career tackles

like I said - there’s ~7 guys from that class of 27 that are still on the 2-deep.

not sure why you would list out those 7 and call it a great class - we missed on 20 and with that success rate we would only have ~28 guys on the 2-deep who are game ready at 1 point in time (bit of a stretch to assume 7 freshman could contribute year 1)

starting on special teams? That’s not an accomplishment. You’re ridiculous if that’s your definition of successful recruiting with full scholarships

Please stop embarrassing yourself .... Please, you're the goofus that said the "2019 class was basically all busts(not a good class at all)". Remember most all that Class are now RFr or So this season ... right. If you're 2 deep last or this season... you're a successful class or player(especially as a 2*) if you've been 2 deep or started special teams(many scholly players on the roster get neither) or slated for the 2 deep this season... and the very active of the 2019 class...
Barquet
Thomlison
Duggin
McCuin
Conwright
Barkley
Barlow
Winters
Sandy
Misi
Foster
Harris
Ellison
Wallace
Coker

Actually a very good class .... "basically all busts"? ... really !!! God bless you !

Last edited:

asleep003

Please stop embarrassing yourself .... Please, you're the goofus that said the "2019 class was basically all busts(not a good class at all)". ... right. If you're 2 deep last or this season... you're a successful class or player(especially as a 2*) if you've been 2 deep or started special teams(many scholly players on the roster get neither).....
Barquet/Thomlison/Duggin/McCuin ...
Conwright
Barkley
Barlow
Winters
Sandy
Misi
Foster
Harris
Ellison
Wallace
Coker

Actually a very good class .... "basically all busts"? ... really !!! God bless you !
Excuse me ticketfrog123. There are/were so many contributing players from the 2019 class that I accidentally left out Collins and the other Foster(Def.), who are by the way, on the latest(June) projected 2 deep.

Last edited:

CryptoMiner

TCU HORNED FROGS
TCU showed off a pair of true freshmen at running back this season, and neither looked their age. Both Kendre Miller and Zach Evans received 54 carries, averaged over seven yards per attempt and forced 14 missed tackles. Though both played above their class, Evans stood out, gaining 5.8 yards after contact per carry compared to Miller’s 2.7.

At receiver, Quentin Johnston showed off his after-the-catch and big-play ability. He caught only 22 balls on 41 targets but averaged 22.1 yards per reception and 8.9 yards after the catch per reception while forcing 16 missed tackles.

Edge defender Khari Coleman was also strong along the defensive line, earning a 79.0 run-defense grade behind 22 quarterback pressures.

ticketfrog123

Excuse me ticketfrog123. There are/were so many contributing players from the 2019 class that I accidentally left out Collins and the other Foster(Def.), who are by the way, on the latest(June) projected 2 deep.

You’re on some really good drugs. No such thing as a June depth chart for TCU that’s anywhere close to official

YA

If he’s going to be a dick to me, I’ll be a dick to him

Weird that anybody would be so defensive of the 2019 class when the 2020 recruits have already passed most of them on the depth chart
I think the board will agree that you argue on every subject like you are the ultimate authority on the subject.

You come across as a know it all and it is not a good look.

ticketfrog123

I think the board will agree that you argue on every subject like you are the ultimate authority on the subject.

You come across as a know it all and it is not a good look.

every subject? I’ve only posted about 4, with the 4th happening in the past month

1. Offensive woes (QB)
2. Good ole boys on the coaching staff
3. Season tickets
4. Recruiting whiffs (and the 2021 class lining up to be less than stellar)

guess you can wait for the season to start to count how many 2019 guys are starters / in the 2-deep

they were passed over in 2020 when injuries piled up so it’s not really an “argument” of opinions

froginmn

every subject? I’ve only posted about 4, with the 4th happening in the past month

1. Offensive woes (QB)
3. Season tickets

guess you can wait for the season to start to count how many 2019 guys are starters / in the 2-deep

they were passed over in 2020 when injuries piled up so it’s not really an “argument” of opinions
Here's an idea: why don't you tell us some of the good things about TCU football?

TRF51

1. Offensive woes (QB)
3. Season tickets

Are you saying other schools hit on all of their recruits? You win some and you lose some. The Transfer Portal is only going to make it worse.

ticketfrog123

hiphopfroggy

We might not have 50% of the 2019 class contribute with much playing time…obviously nobody hits 100% but we need to be above 50%

the 2019 class is almost as bad as the 2014 class…biggest issue has been QB misses

https://forum.killerfrogs.com/index.php?threads/2022-recruiting-thread.226143/page-37#post-3024216

We get it, the 2019 class wasn't the best and the 2020 class was great. Topic is dead, conversation has run its course. Now kindly shut the scheiss up about it.