• The KillerFrogs

ESPN Pre Season Top 20 - Little Ole School from FW 16

lowfrog

As with all the polls, it's the same every year. Take last year's poll, make a couple upward/downward adjustments, print. Meaningless, not worth paying any attention to click generators.

Atomic Frawg

With these rankings and a lot of luck we could be in the top ten going into week eight. We'll flub up somewhere along the way, but I think we at least make the championship game this season.

Sarkisian isn't just gonna walk into the B12 and take over. So I don't get why they come in at #7. If he doesn't totally wet the bed by year three is when we may have real, lasting problems with Austin, but I don't see him as being any better a coach than Miles.

OmniscienceFrog

With these rankings and a lot of luck we could be in the top ten going into week eight. We'll flub up somewhere along the way, but I think we at least make the championship game this season.

Sarkisian isn't just gonna walk into the B12 and take over. So I don't get why they come in at #7. If he doesn't totally wet the bed by year three is when we may have real, lasting problems with Austin, but I don't see him as being any better a coach than Miles.
Miles? Les Miles? If so, the Kansas Les Miles or the LSU Les Miles?

PurplFrawg

Administrator

Someone needs to realize that UT needs a rebuilding, not a reloading. Don't think rebuilding is Sark's strong suit.