• The KillerFrogs

tcumaniac

Well I’m starting to feel like quite the fool. I got my info here:
https://www.amoncarterstadium.com/seating-chart/
It sure seems to imply tickets in 103-106 have club access. I sent an email for clarification. If indeed no club access then I will be pretty disappointed and humbly ask for a refund or very slim chance I can get my 2 older seats back. I guess the Covid year off may have fried my brain on the intricacies of these levels.
Curious what TCU ends up doing for you.

As you probably know by now, those seats don't have club access... and that website has no affiliation with TCU and, unfortunately, isn't accurate.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
You won't get the points, but I got two seats in baseball that I don't get to use as near as much as I used to (kids and suburb life). Have been meaning to offer up selling a chunk to someone if they were interested.
If I can’t find four I may take you up on that.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I got my two in 2011 and I have wanted to add two forever to add my two kids to some seats. Have always been told there is a waiting list.
When I made a donation to the football program I was told they could help me with anything but baseball seats. It’s a tough ticket to get.

HFrog12

Curious what TCU ends up doing for you.

As you probably know by now, those seats don't have club access... and that website has no affiliation with TCU and, unfortunately, isn't accurate.

They may be able to accommodate in some way - I have always had a great experience with the ticket office/ADs. That being said, as a new club owner, I imagine you are going to have to pay a significant donation piece for access.

I asked them about my 4 yo if I could get him into the Legends club if he didn’t have a seat (mind you I have a few tickets) and they said they would offer club access passes upon request. However, I assume that is for families/ticket holders that have paid for club seats, not just anyone. But I dunno.

tcumaniac

They may be able to accommodate in some way - I have always had a great experience with the ticket office/ADs. That being said, as a new club owner, I imagine you are going to have to pay a significant donation piece for access.

I asked them about my 4 yo if I could get him into the Legends club if he didn’t have a seat (mind you I have a few tickets) and they said they would offer club access passes upon request. However, I assume that is for families/ticket holders that have paid for club seats, not just anyone. But I dunno.
Yeah. In this scenario, I imagine accommodation looks like just letting him move to different seats (sadly a lot of the better seats on his selection day are now gone).

Unless you are an actual club season ticket holder, I doubt there’s a scenario where they let anyone have access to any club other than the touchdown club that ato mentioned.

For those that are curious- to currently get a club seat on the east or west side, it requires a one time donation of $12,500 per seat (which you can spread out over 5 years) plus the cost of the annual ticket which can range from ~$1,600 to $3,200 per seat per year based on the location.

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
Just made my selection:

Got to move from the 400s from to 201, and got a parking spot in Lot 4 to make the wife happy with a shorter walk into the stadium.

giphy.gif

mwe2187

I remember seeing this back through the pages and i've read back through 9, but trying to make 100% sure... We have 6 seats together 1st row up in the 300, we were looking at move a pair down to the 200's, but nothing on the west side opened up (yet)...

Since at this point we wont be likely moving, do we just keep the thing open? do we do anything if we are keeping our same 6?

Sorry to ask a question that I saw already asked, but trying to make 100% to not upset the parents. The wife and i were hoping to move down but not looking like it.

ticketfrog123

I remember seeing this back through the pages and i've read back through 9, but trying to make 100% sure... We have 6 seats together 1st row up in the 300, we were looking at move a pair down to the 200's, but nothing on the west side opened up (yet)...

Since at this point we wont be likely moving, do we just keep the thing open? do we do anything if we are keeping our same 6?

Sorry to ask a question that I saw already asked, but trying to make 100% to not upset the parents. The wife and i were hoping to move down but not looking like it.

if you’re not upgrading you don’t need to do anything