• The KillerFrogs
I was able to move my Club Seats to a higher row, which we've been wanting to do for the last decade! So that was nice.

Was also able to move four seats into Section 306, on the 50 yard line.

For some weird reason though, I was required to pay my Club Seat donation again (I had already paid in full). Rather than risk losing my selections, I went ahead and checked out, and then called the Ticket Office. They confirmed it was an error and are processing a refund. So public service announcement, make sure you pay attention and don't get charged erroneously!

All in all, this was a great upgrade year.

HFrog12

Saw those seats, about an hour b4 I picked, like everything else, now you see them, then you dont!

Funny how that seems to always happen. I have been eyeing a few parking spots but of course those are now gone. They were in the same Lot I am currently in but had some grassy tailgating areas. Someday!

NewFrogFan

Funny how that seems to always happen. I have been eyeing a few parking spots but of course those are now gone. They were in the same Lot I am currently in but had some grassy tailgating areas. Someday!

Bet I know where that was, those spots are never open. Think TCU has reached a price point on parking. Never seen so many open.

frogs9497

Correct. They started this policy in 2019.

For example, if you have 4 seats and find 5 seats together that you really like, previously you would not be able to get those seats, even if you were willing to pay for an additional ticket. With this new policy, you can get those seats, assuming you are willing to pay for the 5th seat.

I was able to move my 7 seats up a few rows (shockingly) and then add an 8th seat. In the process, I was somehow able to leave 1 seat in the row stranded.

tcumaniac

I was able to move my 7 seats up a few rows (shockingly) and then add an 8th seat. In the process, I was somehow able to leave 1 seat in the row stranded.
Interesting. What section are you in?

Must have been a glitch in the system to let you do that, but good for you.

Dogfrog

Afraid to mention my section, though I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard for them to figure out.

Wondering if the 8-ticket limit worked to my advantage in this case.

Not sure why they would mind you leaving a single if you are also buying a single especially since it represents an additional ticket sold.