• The KillerFrogs

Yahoo! Is TCU an under the radar threat to Oklahoma’s Big 12 Title reign?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Is TCU an under the radar threat to Oklahoma’s Big 12 Title reign?
dd3c37f08428102bbf44cfb4ebdd9f68

John Williams

When the Oklahoma Sooners kick off the 2021 season, they’ll be in search of their seventh straight Big 12 Championship and their first national championship in now more than 20 years.

They’re a team that looks ready to contend, but as we’ve seen in years past, the Big 12 can provide some obstacles for the Sooners to navigate. In 2020, it came in the form of Iowa State and Kansas State. Oklahoma losing those games where the “You see! He’s not a machine, he’s a man!” moments that gave the rest of the Big 12 a sliver of hope that they could contend in the Big 12.

With some help, Lincoln Riley and the Sooners were able to work their way back into the Big 12 Championship game and were able to avenge their regular-season loss to Iowa State.

Every year there’s a team that surprises people and this year that could be the TCU Horned Frogs.

Read more at https://news.yahoo.com/tcu-under-radar-threat-oklahoma-131257401.html

Eight

Kind of loses credibility with "Max Duggan taking over at QB....." considering he pretty much took over 2 years ago.

willing to give the writer the benefit of the doubt that with covering the cowboys and the sooners he might not know max has started 19 games at quarterback which would be second in career starts for big 12 quarterbacks, but max has started the past 2 games against ou which really looks like you are more about throwing out [ Finebaum ] content on a regular basis than accurate content

Frogs1983

A win against OU would be great. I'd really just be happy with a "competitive" loss though. Tired of OU curb stomping Frogs lately.

OmniscienceFrog

Seriously? You think there has been a quantum leap in ability and talent since last year? I hope we do, but I am not running to Las Vegas with any money on it.
How much is a quantum leap?

I do think there will be a significant upgrade in the team overall from 2020 to 2021.

I'm not running off to Vegas to put a fortune on TCU unseating OU as Big 12 Champions this year, but I'm not ruling out the possibility of it either.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I believe Moose was of the opinion that we weren't far off last year. That showed towards the end.

I tend to think that with a more consistent mind leading the offense, and continuity at QB, we could be very, very good this season. The parts are all there.

We shall see.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I believe Moose was of the opinion that we weren't far off last year. That showed towards the end.

I tend to think that with a more consistent mind leading the offense, and continuity at QB, we could be very, very good this season. The parts are all there.

We shall see.
I’ll drink to that.
In the shuttlecraft hanger.
Or did you keep that?

82 Frog Fever

The O line “should” be improved, which “should” improve the offense across the board.
If TCU is 5-0 going to OU, which “should” be the case; then I give them a punchers chance of winning.