• The KillerFrogs

Ranking Every College Football Stadium in Texas

Eight

TCU has won all but 1 game (unfortunately that one hurt the most) at the new Baylor stadium. I've been to every TCU and OU game (wife is Sooner alum) against Baylor in the new stadium since built and I've seen the team I'm cheering for lose 2 times (mentioned above as 1). The stadium is unique, has a great view of the river, and other than being Baylor - I enjoy the trip down there.

North Texas' stadium is nice. When University of North Texas was good a few years back, the atmosphere was good. When TCU was away or not playing, it was fun to go to their games.

Texas' stadium is awful. it reminds me of the old cowboys stadium, and now it just added a giant uterus in the end zone. It's my least favorite to attend out of the Texas power 5 schools by far.

unique? nope and as far as only losing the 1 game that 1 game has had far bigger impacts than the wins. could be argued in fact the 2018 win extended sonny's time at tcu and helped continue the bad offense we saw in 2019.

apogee is a big high school stadium and when most teams are winning their home field environment is good.

texas has screwed up lines with the stadium a byproduct of multiple expansions, but with the track having been removed the crowd was brought into the game and have been to some games there that are quite loud. the only place in the state comparable would be atm simply because of numbers

i will also say that the ags have terrible traffic flow in and out of that stadium, around the concourses which in large part is a byproduct of rebuilding to a crappy old stadium and numbers

frogs9497

Yeah, I may be biased, but Waco looks stuck in the 70s and the outside of that new stadium blends-in accordingly. Eyesore, that entire city.

tcudoc

At number 13, the UMHB stadium is super plush for a small town division III team. I suspect it should be moved up a couple of spots. It is right in the middle of campus and just a great atmosphere.

HG73

At number 13, the UMHB stadium is super plush for a small town division III team. I suspect it should be moved up a couple of spots. It is right in the middle of campus and just a great atmosphere.
Most of the time I can't tell if you are serious.

YA

Walking around inside the concourses at Baylor’s stadium should make it lose ranking points. They built the stadium where it’s difficult to walk around and the restrooms lines and the concessions lines are a cluster. It is a horrible mess.

The sight lines are good and the sun protection is good. The rest is awful.

Armadillo

I hate baylor with every fiber of my being.

But I do love a good stadium. I dislike the Orioles but absolutely love Camden Yards.

So being totally honest, and trying manage my passions and being fair.....

baylor’s stadium looks like a freaking toilet. There’s no way around it. And if TCU built that ode to the bowels, I’d be PISSED.

Built in honor of our very own Jugband, baylor should be proud.

Jug....Unleash your fury.