• The KillerFrogs

Scattershooting

steelfrog

Tier 1
Took apart one of the new (to steel) 2011s last night for cleaning and couldn’t get the dadgum thing back together. Finally figured it out today. Had to use the karate chop method!

Showtime Joe 2.0

Steels dad died of Alzheimer’s a few months ago. Just placed his urn in the columbarium a couple weeks ago. Very timely reference!
I'm sorry to hear about your father. My dad died of Alzheimer's as well.

But on a positive note for you and me and others so situated, to the extent that Alzheimer's is an inherited disease, it appears that the genes for it pass down primarily on the maternal side.

Compare your thoughts about getting vaccinated for Alzheimer’s to getting the COVID vaccine. Blow off both? Ignore one over the other? Which one do you get? Do you get both?

The TCU Football Jerk

"The worldwide Covid death toll for 2021 has already exceeded all of 2020 at nearly 2mm"

Funny, you'd never know that from the leftist media now that Xiden is in office. You'd think things were just peachy now.

The TCU Football Jerk

The Kalifornians are pouring into Texas at record rates on a daily basis. Some realtors have set up their practices to deal with just migrating Kalifornians.