• The KillerFrogs

CWS 2021

What Up Toad

Because one is a choice and one might never actually happen?

True, but you could say the same thing about any disease.

Did you get your children vaccinated against chicken pox? It's not a particularly deadly disease. How bad would a disease need to be before you got a vaccine that was given emergency authorization?

BABYFACE

There was a very similar thread to this on 247 (that eventually got locked).

I’ve come to the realization that there appears to be a larger percentage of rational people on this board than on 247, which is ironic because people on that board often stick their noses up at people that post on Killerfrogs.

Over there you a click of posters like we had here that left and formed the Froghorn. It’s always the same posters that like their circle jerk.

I like KFC and JC at 247. There are more idiots over there but somehow they seem to think they are above the fray.

Even you at times, can come on a bit strong with anyone that has even a minor difference of opinion. I get it, you are passionate. I kind of see you and Grumpy Frog at 247 as polar opposites.

netty2424

Over there you a click of posters like we had here that left and formed the Froghorn. It’s always the same posters that like their circle jerk.

I like KFC and JC at 247. There are more idiots over there but somehow they seem to think they are above the fray.

Even you at times, can come on a bit strong with anyone that has even a minor difference of opinion. I get it, you are passionate. I kind of see you and Grumpy Frog at 247 as polar opposites.
I think they’re the same idiots as here, just using different handles.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
True, but you could say the same thing about any disease.

Did you get your children vaccinated against chicken pox? It's not a particularly deadly disease. How bad would a disease need to be before you got a vaccine that was given emergency authorization?
No, you can't.

Chicken Pox is relatively harmless as a childhood disease. Adults who did not get Chicken Pox as kids, and manage to get it will suffer some serious complications. Having 'Chicken Pox Parties' was once a thing, as it was best to expose kids early so that they would be done with it. The vaccine for it is a neutered pathogen, much like the Smallpox vaccine, which creates a natural immunity. Numerous childhood and adult diseases are treated in this fashion, and because of this prevalence of vaccinated people the diseases in question were nearly unheard of in these parts. Until, that is, a horde of unvaccinated disease carriers came swarming up across the Mexican border... But, that is another story.

The CCP virus mRNA "vaccine" isn't like all the aforementioned vaccines. It modifies the cells of the injected person to produce the spike proteins to which their immune systems would then react. The idea is that having antibodies present in the body would prevent any infection of the CCP virus through this generated antibody reaction. Problem is, not nearly enough time has elapsed to truly understand the follow-on issues of an mRNA modification to one's cells, especially in those who are younger and are either still developing or are of childbearing years.

As pointed out above, the CCP virus has little effect on those younger than 50, and those younger than 25 suffer few effects at all. Their younger and more robust immune systems quickly chew up the CCP virus and their systems are then immune to future infection. Thus, the rush to give the jab to younger people is puzzling, given the near-complete lack of mortality in the young, and the possibility of terrible complications in the future. The risk/reward calculus makes no sense.

Horned Toad

Not pro or anti vaxer, if you want it, get it, if you don’t then don’t but according to Johns Hopkins: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hea...oronavirus/covid-19-vaccines-myth-versus-fact

MYTH: The COVID-19 vaccine enters your cells and changes your DNA.
FACT: The COVID-19 vaccines are designed to help your body’s immune system fight the coronavirus. The messenger RNA from two of the first types of COVID-19 vaccines does enter cells, but not the nucleus of the cells where DNA resides. The mRNA does its job to cause the cell to make protein to stimulate the immune system, and then it quickly breaks down — without affecting your DNA.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Not pro or anti vaxer, if you want it, get it, if you don’t then don’t but according to Johns Hopkins: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hea...oronavirus/covid-19-vaccines-myth-versus-fact

MYTH: The COVID-19 vaccine enters your cells and changes your DNA.
FACT: The COVID-19 vaccines are designed to help your body’s immune system fight the coronavirus. The messenger RNA from two of the first types of COVID-19 vaccines does enter cells, but not the nucleus of the cells where DNA resides. The mRNA does its job to cause the cell to make protein to stimulate the immune system, and then it quickly breaks down — without affecting your DNA.
So much for becoming an Avenger & smooching Black Widow in the next MCU-verse.

As usual benign question gets turned around by Trumpublicans! I don’t believe for a second someone would quit a job over getting a shot that is safe and with very good results. I’m glad my 12 year old stood up and said I want to get back to normal and get the vaccine as soon as it was available.

Go Frogs! Get vaccinated so we don’t have to suffer thru another sports shutdown!!

let me guess….. you’re probably so scared to go out in public that you carry a gun as well??
I love to stir the pot!!
Try me.

Id consider allowing a 12 year old to be vaccinated child abuse. But knock yourself out

As usual benign question gets turned around by Trumpublicans! I don’t believe for a second someone would quit a job over getting a shot that is safe and with very good results. I’m glad my 12 year old stood up and said I want to get back to normal and get the vaccine as soon as it was available.

Go Frogs! Get vaccinated so we don’t have to suffer thru another sports shutdown!!

let me guess….. you’re probably so scared to go out in public that you carry a gun as well??
I love to stir the pot!!
Buhbye

Frog79

How many of the 600,000+ deaths from the virus in the USA have been among vaccinated people? Just curious.

Who knows? The CDC keeps moving the goalposts and won't tell us. I do know that you have a cost of two lives (mostly younger healthy folks) to save three lives (mostly old, very sick) per "vaccine" dose. It's probably much worse than that since vaccine deaths are under reported by 10 to 100-fold according to the CDC and HHS.

Frog79

I'm pretty sure most hospitals require staff to get the flu vaccine. I haven't heard of any other profession that's requiring their employees get the vaccine.

The covid vaccine is 200X more dangerous than the flu vaccine according to CDC VAERS data plus it is not FDA approved unlike the flu vaccine which is approved. Big difference.