• The KillerFrogs

CWS 2021

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I hope NC State wins bracket 1 and UT wins bracket 2. Then NC State wins the whole thing. This accomplishes 3 benefits.
- A Cinderella-story team wins the CWS
- The Big XII makes a good showing, and
- UT loses.
Perfectly squared away, and poised for maximum schadenfreude effectiveness!

Pharm Frog

:( Dang ol’ bookstore was better off shopping those to some African country

I got me a nice white Nike ball cap and bought my son one of the cream throw back TC caps after buying him a burger at Dutch’s and watching NCSTATE jump on Stanford early. Happy Father’s Day weekend to me!

Now I’m waiting on daughter (salesperson at Tiffany’s in Clear Fork). Maybe I’ll get a diamond stud earring for the midlife crisis I’m planning.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I got me a nice white Nike ball cap and bought my son one of the cream throw back TC caps after buying him a burger at Dutch’s and watching NCSTATE jump on Stanford early. Happy Father’s Day weekend to me!

Now I’m waiting on daughter (salesperson at Tiffany’s in Clear Fork). Maybe I’ll get a diamond stud earring for the midlife crisis I’m planning.
Eh. Go for a toe ring. No hole-poking in your flesh, and the shop is on South Padre, so the getting is ancillary to a good weekend getaway...

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
NC State wins. 10-4.
Very strange ending. Stanford baserunner ran into second baseman, so it was an automatic double play, ending the game.