• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Jim Schlossnagle’s lateral move from TCU to Texas A&M is all about timing | Opinion

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
The house would show better with nothing in it.
Probably. Just looking at the pictures, it seems as if all the angles are wrong. By this, I mean, long rectangular room with fireplace on one of the long sides: How do you furnish such a space? They stuck a dining room in there. To me, it cries out for some overstuffed leather chairs and little tables to facilitate conversation and perhaps light snacks. But, that's me... Kitchen is weird, too. Stove is over there, while your workspace is around a corner. Goofy.

Dogfrog

Probably. Just looking at the pictures, it seems as if all the angles are wrong. By this, I mean, long rectangular room with fireplace on one of the long sides: How do you furnish such a space? They stuck a dining room in there. To me, it cries out for some overstuffed leather chairs and little tables to facilitate conversation and perhaps light snacks. But, that's me... Kitchen is weird, too. Stove is over there, while your workspace is around a corner. Goofy.

they pushed the dining table flush against the wall. Either to make the room appear bigger for the photos, or the room isn’t big enough for a dining table. Place really would look better empty or hire a stager to do it.

Dogfrog

I feel like people aren’t making enough of the fact that Saarloos sold his house for $1,150,000 and then Jim listed his house for $1,150,022 (Jim’s number is 22) however many months later.

Petty AF

Agree, unless this is some inside joke between friends.