• The KillerFrogs

Bane!!

TRF51

Would be nice. Allen at least stats wise has been pretty similar although not as efficient as Bane. I haven't watched too many games though

I don’t like Allen much but he has been very solid for them. As you can see he and Bane are interchangeable. He is more assertive which helps his cause. If Bane could always be assertive he would be a stud. He has played that way these last two games. He has had spurts in the past but not as aggressive as these last two games. I hope he keeps it up.

G Pts FG FG% 3P% FT% OReb DReb Reb Ast Stl TO PF
1628960.png
Grayson Allen3•G
50 10.6 3.5 41.8% 39.1% 86.8% 0.4 2.8 3.2 2.2 0.9 1 1.4
1630217.png
Desmond Bane22•G
61 9.4 3.5 47.6% 44.8% 82.6% 0.5 2.7 3.2 1.7 0.6 0.9 2

SuperTFrog

Last night the score was tied with 3 minutes to go. Bane was subbed out, and Memphis fell apart.
That was collapse of epic proportions. Battled back and then folded the tent down the stretch. I know Brooks is a really good player but he missed quite a few threes down the stretch. Would love to have seen Bane get some of those attempts. The issue is Brooks is a much better scorer than Bane everywhere else on the court so he is going to get the minutes. Also, the kid from Duke has a killer game as well.

4th. down

exactly. The frustration was that he didn’t shoot enough. He would just disappear sometimes. Idk if that was on him, coaches, or both.

Maybe he’ll just be a 3 and D type player in the league, which is always welcomed by coaches. Nothing wrong with that. Glad he’s finding success.

Based on his history here and what he's doing against every night elevated competition, I would say............it's mostly coaching, which for us Frogs is worrisome.