• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Jim Schlossnagle’s lateral move from TCU to Texas A&M is all about timing | Opinion

Moose Stuff

If we spent a couple hundred thousand on a search firm and they only produced one candidate for us to consider, that’s is not a good search firm.

Alternative being they’re the most efficient search firm on earth and we were too dumb to see the perfect candidate that already worked for us.

Remember how TCU hired Billy Tubbs. Supposedly, the AD called Tubbs to get a recommendation on young coaches and Tubbs said what about hiring me for the job. At least that's the story I've heard.

I coached college basketball a long time, Chuck. The best shooter I ever saw was an ostrich. He could shoot the three like a chihuahua on crack.

- Fake Billy Tubbs

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Remember how TCU hired Billy Tubbs. Supposedly, the AD called Tubbs to get a recommendation on young coaches and Tubbs said what about hiring me for the job. At least that's the story I've heard.
I think the Killer hire too. OU fans wanted a NC and pressure was building on Billy. He felt it in Norman and TCU was an opportunity to start anew, a place with lower expectations where he could make an immediate impact.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
House went back on the market today. TCU not nearly as prominent in the pics as they were when it was on the market a few months ago. Listing agent picked a bad preferred title company, IMO.
Saw the sign earlier. Hopefully it fails inspection. Because I’m petty.

actually I don’t. If he sells it for what he’s asking it only helps me.