• The KillerFrogs

DMN: TCU to have a ‘major announcement’, will reportedly name Saarloos

Pharm Frog

Wang was not an operating system but a brand name workstation and word processor generally using VS or MOS OS.

All I recall is that it was a lot of fun for everyone and could really rip it up and move it down....sometimes to the ground. But that was a long time ago...back in the dance hall days.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
good thing i haven't sent you my resume, did it on a wang computer and still need to update it
tenor.gif

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I obviously know nothing about this specific transaction, but in general there could be other contingencies to allow cancelation. Or the seller may just opt to let it go...

With earnest money, if it’s not a substantial amount, the cost of keeping the property off of the market until the closing date (when the transaction won't go through) and then relisting at a time when the market may be cooler would be a good reason to let it go or negotiate a middle ground.

The other aspect is that the seller may need the transaction to go through to allow purchase of THEIR next property. Even if not, they would have to relist and make mortgage and utility payments on the property while they wait for it to close.

So Jim would have negotiating leverage. If he has none, I'm sure he could have written it into his Aggy contract ...
I’m sure the guy who has made millions is really fretting over 10k if he had to give it up. Which he didn’t because there all sorts of outs in most transactions. Or Aggy paid for it if he is super cheap.

Eight

I’m sure the guy who has made millions is really fretting over 10k if he had to give it up. Which he didn’t because there all sorts of outs in most transactions. Or Aggy paid for it if he is super cheap.

sure the ags would pay for it, heck, 10k is cheaper than a trans am and they get their man in this case