• The KillerFrogs

It's Saarloos.....done.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Hefner was on misers this am so that kinda let the cat out of the bag. He was the only alternative

steel don’t know Saarloos but there’s zero chance that if all the possible hires in the country, a guy who was never hired away funk tcu is the best option.

but steel hopes he and the program thrive nonetheless!

flyfishingfrog

Hefner was on misers this am so that kinda let the cat out of the bag. He was the only alternative

steel don’t know Saarloos but there’s zero chance that if all the possible hires in the country, a guy who was never hired away funk tcu is the best option.

Saarloos has had more opportunities to leave TCU and decided to stay than any coach we have EVER had remain here at TCU - and that includes our HOF head football coach....

Your ass is talking too much

LisaLT

Keep in mind he had many opportunities, including Omaha bound Stanford. Perhaps over the last few years he saw the opportunity arise within our program as JS began his need for change journey.
This makes sense to me and I think he will be better than JS over time.

YA

What a sad fool you have become--now go and use one of your multiple personalities on this board to tell me how wrong I am.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA

Ahh yes the good ol' Misers. I love Groudon Keath as their yuck monkey.

Eight

Does Saarloos and Sons make Champagne/Sparking Wine? If so, now is the time to break out the special bottle.

IMG_3443.JPG

the catch is they don't have it in stock anymore so you can either look online or hope sweat has a few bottles rolling around the back seat of the tesla​

steelfrog

Tier 1
What a sad fool you have become--now go and use one of your multiple personalities on this board to tell me how wrong I am.
So steel wasn’t sad before? Or a fool? When did these changes happen!?

steel hopes the baseballers do awesome under Kirk!

hiphopfroggy

Yankees