• The KillerFrogs

2021 Super Regional Thread

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Not sure I know a single Notre Dame fan. Still hate them, of course, but have to work a little harder at it.

It’s so hard to tell the real ones. Probably the most tshirt fans in the world.

I went to a game up there against UCLA on nice fall day, leaves changing. We got seats from a client. The same people sit on the same 2x4s (seriously must’ve been there since Knute Rockne) and they notice who isn’t a regular. Got a lot of nasty looks. I was wearing a TCU jacket and some people asked what that was (TCU is a bank up here). Some dipshirt thought he was complementing me when he said we had done pretty well in some minor bowls. I just looked at him and asked when the last time they won a Rose Bowl and that we had a better W/L record than ND since 2000. They still had fat Charlie then, I think. He got really pissy and tried to argue the point. Some UCLA guy told him that I was right. I thought my wife and I were going to get thrown out.

One of the funnier things happened at the tail gate. The little leprechaun guy was running around firing up people. He saw my jacket and yelled, hey TCU, I used to go there! I responded by saying, It’s a [ hundin] when you have to transfer somewhere to make your grades! The UCLA people cheered and laughed and provided food and drink thereafter.