• The KillerFrogs

2022 Recruiting Thread

CryptoMiner

Michael Masunas TE 6-5/235 Chandler AZ

Kevin McCabe-
Total transformation! 2022 TE @MasunasMichael
at SMU camp in Dallas. Has lost 20+ pounds, but looks bigger and stronger. Explosive. And dare I say Gronk-like.

Eight

Worked out well for Dylan Moses.

dylan moses was substantially bigger than the rest of his junior high team mates and he didn't grow a great deal more in high school

would not be surprised if moses was 15-16 in 8th grade as i have seen that before.

martel and this young man are not near the physical size they need to compete at an elite d-1 level and the track record for those prospects is not good in football or basketball

What Up Toad

dylan moses was substantially bigger than the rest of his junior high team mates and he didn't grow a great deal more in high school

would not be surprised if moses was 15-16 in 8th grade as i have seen that before.

martel and this young man are not near the physical size they need to compete at an elite d-1 level and the track record for those prospects is not good in football or basketball

Yeah, I know. And most of these offers are, "If you keep doing what you need to do, you can come play here." If Dylan had ended up being a bum, his 7th grade offers would've been pulled just the same as if the kid never gets taller than 5'4".