• The KillerFrogs

2021 Super Regional Thread

Pharm Frog

Because all you all like to whine and [ hundin] about how much you all can't stand Dabo because he's always talking about Jesus and stuff, so it stands to reason that you all wouldn't want your own coach talking about Jesus and stuff all the time. Capiche?

I do not capiche.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Don't have a clue as to the disposition of those in a decision-making position on Heefner. I would imagine that they will speak to him later on this evening and possibly meet before making a decision. In spite of all the commentary on flat-footedness, I imagine that he has already been contacted and sounded-out on his thoughts.

As to his religiosity, and what he demands in service of those beliefs in terms of discipline and behavior, I again don't have a clue. He could be demanding sackcloth and ashes unis for all I know...

Eight

Because all you all like to whine and [ hundin] about how much you all can't stand Dabo because he's always talking about Jesus and stuff, so it stands to reason that you all wouldn't want your own coach talking about Jesus and stuff all the time. Capiche?

you sure you aren't channeling another one of your personalities that plagues an unfortunate clemson board somewhere?

Pharm Frog

Just kidding. I love quiche. I make a sour cream and chicken quiche from the recipe I learned when I was a cook in a restaurant for a decade. Many real men have tried it and agreed that it is delicious.

Add cream of chicken, Rotel, and pepper jack and you’ve got King Ranch Quiche.

I don't mind a godly man. I just don't want one intolerant of those who may engage in unbaptist vices from time to time.

Pharm Frog

DBU played 7 post-season games. 6 of the 7 were decided by three runs or less. The other was the four run loss yesterday where all four runs were scored in B8.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Thank You! Couldn’t live with the ND Aggie North people if they won. Put them in moron/maroon or orange and you’d never know the difference.