• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: Preseason All-Big 12 football team revealed

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Preseason All-Big 12 football team revealed

By CLINT BUCKLEY

The Big 12 is hoping to return to the College Football Playoff in 2021 after missing out a season ago. Oklahoma, which had competed in the playoff in each of the previous three seasons, won last season’s Big 12 title but a couple of early-season losses doomed the Sooners in the eyes of the committee.

While the usual suspects like Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, Georgia and Notre Dame are once again expected to compete for a spot in the four-team event, there is an expectation that the Big 12 can rebound and get one of its teams to the playoff after a one-year hiatus.

Read more at https://247sports.com/LongFormArtic...n-Robinson-Marvin-Mims-166503542/#166503542_1

namollec

It's called "Pre-season" for a reason.
Feeling pretty good about ol' Clint having a totally different take for the post season All-Big 12 team.

ticketfrog123

Seems like the Oklahoma/Iowa State show

which is fair. They both return a ton of starters and were the most complete teams last year

Quentin got snubbed - nobody else from TCU was a huge omission (RBs split too much to say there’s 1 standout - hopefully Evans gets more carries to prove that wrong)

LisaLT

which is fair. They both return a ton of starters and were the most complete teams last year

Quentin got snubbed - nobody else from TCU was a huge omission (RBs split too much to say there’s 1 standout - hopefully Evans gets more carries to prove that wrong)
I hope this year there are some surprises - ie Mad Max giving Spencer Brattler a run for the best QB in the conference :)

TRF51

I think the actual picks at the end of the season will look a lot different. I think we will have two corners, one LB and 1DE. On offense we will have 1 rb and 1 wr. Maybe one Olinemen .

froginmn

ISU with a third of the spots is still a surprise.

Texas has just one; typically they are preseason warriors.