• The KillerFrogs

POLL: After the loss of Schloss, who's next?

Poll: TCU's Next Baseball Coach

• Kirk Saarloos

Votes: 125 73.1%
  • Bill Mosiello

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Todd Whitting

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Dan Heefner

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • Cliff Godwin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 12 7.0%

• Total voters

flyfishingfrog

As has been reported elsewhere, Heefner is not going to be headed across town.

Desire is still to get this wrapped overall sooner vs. later. KS isn’t #1, but he’s not last either. He has some important folks pulling for him. The clock and calendar are in his favor.

All signs pointing to Saarloos at this point. Could get an announcement relatively soon.
Heefner would have told us no a month ago if we had actually asked - he was never coming and no offer was changing that

Flat out ridiculous if we wasted cycles in the last week honestly

PurplFrawg

Administrator
So is the admin's magic eight ball.
OIP.hIIqKq6KWu5OeBD7b69EeQHaHX

As has been reported elsewhere, Heefner is not going to be headed across town.

Desire is still to get this wrapped overall sooner vs. later. KS isn’t #1, but he’s not last either. He has some important folks pulling for him. The clock and calendar are in his favor.

All signs pointing to Saarloos at this point. Could get an announcement relatively soon.

Is their #1 more of a Christmas wish list? If so then I'm thinking O'Sullivan but he's just that. I mean, I'd love to have Kate Uptops as my wife but the one I have ain't that bad looking.

ftwfrog

It is going to be someone that coaches baseball and it will more than likely be announced this month.
I’m not saying it won’t be KS but it probably will be.
I’m being told it will not be our #1 choice but it won’t be our # 2 either and that choice will more than likely be known in the next 72 hours. I’ve been told that Donati isn’t happy with the choice although that choice is someone that Donati is please with. I’ve also been told that it annoys people when I pogo stick around Tarrant county on my dong. And it will more than likely be announced tomorrow that I won’t do that anymore.

BABYFACE

It is going to be someone that coaches baseball and it will more than likely be announced this month.
I’m not saying it won’t be KS but it probably will be.
I’m being told it will not be our #1 choice but it won’t be our # 2 either and that choice will more than likely be known in the next 72 hours. I’ve been told that Donati isn’t happy with the choice although that choice is someone that Donati is please with. I’ve also been told that it annoys people when I pogo stick around Tarrant county on my dong. And it will more than likely be announced tomorrow that I won’t do that anymore.

He isn’t happy with the choice but pleased with it?

You pull a groin will pogo’ing?

Paint It Purple

Really? So tell me how we were going to overcome the 2 major requirements he had that TCU not Aggy could have ever have fulfilled?

I guess ADJD could not keep Schloss but he can get the BoT to make changes to the school?

you make a hell of a propaganda agent for ADJD
So just what are these curious Heefner demands?