• The KillerFrogs

2021 Super Regional Thread

Tenn advances 15-6 over LSU. And I'm a little surprised at myself for wanting this but I want to see Kopps in Omaha and see how much they'll throw him. I figure they'll have to use him against Stanford and then comes Vandy or Ole Miss/AZ. I could see him throwing 200 pitches or so in the first three games.
I just looked up Kopps’ stats. Unreal. 12-0, AND HADNT STARTED A GAME?!? Unreal.
0.68 ERA. 120 SO? Unreal. Only 15 walks.
Good grief, now I’m sad they didn’t advance so I could watch this guy pitch. Then again, he’ll definitely be pitching at the next level

Pharm Frog

I just looked up Kopps’ stats. Unreal. 12-0, AND HADNT STARTED A GAME?!? Unreal.
0.68 ERA. 120 SO? Unreal. Only 15 walks.
Good grief, now I’m sad they didn’t advance so I could watch this guy pitch. Then again, he’ll definitely be pitching at the next level

Probably at some next level.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
This is a special kind of ignorant.
Call it whatever you want to. I'm sick of espn always slobbering all over anything sec related. First football, now baseball. Sure the kid pitched a hell of game, but he didn't pitch good enough to win. HE gave up the go-ahead homerun, not anybody else.

Why not give some credit to NC State for coming back and winning the Super after getting curb stomped in the first game? Or give some credit to the NC State starter for shutting down the most powerful offense in the nation. But no that's too much for espn. even though they got sent packing.

Call it whatever you want to. I'm sick of espn always slobbering all over anything sec related. First football, now baseball. Sure the kid pitched a hell of game, but he didn't pitch good enough to win. HE gave up the go-ahead homerun, not anybody else.

Why not give some credit to NC State for coming back and winning the Super after getting curb stomped in the first game? Or give some credit to the NC State starter for shutting down the most powerful offense in the nation. But no that's too much for espn. even though they got sent packing.
Dude, this is not an SEC thing. Kopp was 12-0, 0.68 ERA, 120/15 SO/BB. That’s scheissing awesome at any level.