• The KillerFrogs

Schlossnagle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

froginmn

They went head to head in a penis cookie baking competition.
8e9.gif

Paint It Purple

My kids used to love that book. E.B. White was the author, as I recall. Templeton was the best character in the movie version.
If you’re referring to “tangled web”, many think it from Shakespeare. It sounds Shakespearean, but it’s from Sir Walter Scott.

wilson912

I think this thread has had enough life and it's time to move on. I'll give y'all until the morning to wrap things up (respectfully) before I lock it down.

Ok, Sounds like Schloss’ assistants such Whitting, Mazey, Vitello, and especially Coach Mo and Coach Saarloos were the wind beneath his wings. His personal life has been a bit of a hot mess from the get go, very sad. All that aside, Jim deserves praise for raising the program
to national power status and he has seemingly carried himself with class and shown tremendous grace toward many. We owe him many thanks. Now we need to put all of our energies into supporting the next leader of TCU baseball, KIRK SAARLOOS who I firmly believe has all the qualities to take this program to the next level!! GO FROGS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.