• The KillerFrogs

2021 Super Regional Thread

Pharm Frog

i understand mark is a great guy, but not the first time he has tweeted something that lacked a certain situational awareness

My initial reaction to it was that he thought he was being clever and that Frog fans would appreciate the tweet. Freely admit that that may not have been the intent.

Frog92

He much more than Mazey / Whitting / Schloss. But I will also admit that is a first impression. Have not watched a Tenn game before tonight.

CountryFrog

I don't really see the issue with an SID sending out a tweet like that. Isn't "living in the past" pretty much exactly what the guy's job is? I don't have Twitter and I'm certainly not going to research and log every tweet the guy has ever sent but I'm guessing if you were to do that then these are the types of things he's putting out there a lot.

I guess if this was the only time he ever put out some kind of "X years ago today something happened" type of tweet then you could say this one is a little odd. I don't know.

I don't really see the issue with an SID sending out a tweet like that. Isn't "living in the past" pretty much exactly what the guy's job is? I don't have Twitter and I'm certainly not going to research and log every tweet the guy has ever sent but I'm guessing if you were to do that then these are the types of things he's putting out there a lot.

I guess if this was the only time he ever put out some kind of "X years ago today something happened" type of tweet then you could say this one is a little odd. I don't know.

Yeah, it's not like he said "17 years ago we beat the aggies." 5 is a milestone number.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Buck tooth pitcher for the Horns gives up 2 homers in the top of the 9th to push the game into the bottom of the 9th. Horns win it in a walk-off, but Bucky is out there celebrating like he was the hero.