• The KillerFrogs

POLL: After the loss of Schloss, who's next?

Poll: TCU's Next Baseball Coach

• Kirk Saarloos

Votes: 125 73.1%
  • Bill Mosiello

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Todd Whitting

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Dan Heefner

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • Cliff Godwin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 12 7.0%

• Total voters

hometown frog

Serious question: Some have said so, others have wondered... does KS really truly want a head coaching gig. Some say that KS is comfortable in Fort Worth and at TCU doing what he does. So...should another head man be hired and he wanted KS as an assistant. Would KS be willing to stay? Or, MOS for that matter?
Every indication is that KS wants a head coach gig. And the same indication is that if KS doesn’t get this HC position, he’s leaving to take the Fullerton gig.

First Tee Frog

no waiting until Monday to hear if we are going Saarloos/Mo or moving on.....working on my chipping from within 100 yds so I can hope to shut up all these stupid Aggys I play golf with....and hoping the portal gets shut down for a while so no one makes a rash decision.
Best way to to improve your short game is to hit more greens in regulation. Write that down.

MTfrog5

There is always the red tees….jk
Couple weekends ago we did our annual big golf trip down to Kingsland. Our last round we played from the reds. Absolutely loved hitting driver and wedge into almost every hole. Playing from reds and only hitting irons is something I used to do out at Pine Dunes when my buddy was a member out there.

flyfishingfrog

Couple weekends ago we did our annual big golf trip down to Kingsland. Our last round we played from the reds. Absolutely loved hitting driver and wedge into almost every hole. Playing from reds and only hitting irons is something I used to do out at Pine Dunes when my buddy was a member out there.
Now you know what the pros feel like from the tips at this point - chip and putt at anything under 7500 yes anymore

#longWayBackThere