• The KillerFrogs

Schlossnagle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcumaniac

Funny how rumors work, because steel's version of events leaves out one very important detail from the story I had heard...

Either way, it had become pretty clear that Schloss needed to hit that reset button.

Schloss ain’t our coach anymore. In fact, he’s officially a traitor.

Why keep beating around the bush? Let’s hear these supposed rumors.

Moose Stuff

Schloss ain’t our coach anymore. In fact, he’s officially a traitor.

Why keep beating around the bush? Let’s hear these supposed rumors.

I don’t know you but you seem better than this. Sometimes a person just has to do what’s best for them. Bunch of grown men anonymously airing someone’s dirty laundry because he’s made the unforgivable mistake of deciding not to coach a baseball team anymore is a sad statement on said men.

CountryFrog

I look at it like this: Schloss is now dead to me. And as a recently deceased man I should do him the solid of not going around and telling everyone everything that was on his browser history or all the texts and pictures on his "work" phone.

So let's have a little respect for the dead and remember that if you don't then they may come back and haunt you.

RIP Jim.

steelfrog

Tier 1
I don’t know you but you seem better than this. Sometimes a person just has to do what’s best for them. Bunch of grown men anonymously airing someone’s dirty laundry because he’s made the unforgivable mistake of deciding not to coach a baseball team anymore is a sad statement on said men.
Steel doesn’t know how you could possibly be surprised by anything the mental midget mouth breathers who frequent this board choose to post. One wonders how they get through their daily lives unencunbered as they appear to be by any sense of perspective or positive outlook. Anything positive that happens with this group is looked ion as divine right and the slightest negative thing will send them into a tailspin. Greatest generation indeed…

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Steel doesn’t know how you could possibly be surprised by anything the mental midget mouth breathers who frequent this board choose to post. One wonders how they get through their daily lives unencunbered as they appear to be by any sense of perspective or positive outlook. Anything positive that happens with this group is looked ion as divine right and the slightest negative thing will send them into a tailspin. Greatest generation indeed…
nattering nabobs of negativity

MinFrog

This was all going on from the day he got here. What was the guys names who came here from Florida with Jim right at the beginning? Him and Jim would tear it up for sure.

Both sides are at fault here (I don’t know specifics) and it’s a shame that it has come to this. Let the guy go. He signed his deal with the devil and the next few years of his life will suck. The grass is t always greener.

Paint It Purple

Says the guy who has posted more innuendo and backstory than anyone.

Moose Stuff

Any idea who they interviewed?
My best guess would be just Kirk and Bill in terms of in person interviews. Anyone else that would be a legit candidate would still be playing. Perhaps they spoke to someone like Heefner over the phone but that wouldn’t be information anyone is gonna make public for obvious reasons. At this point I feel like Kirk is the likely guy in the end.

illini_frog

Trust me it’s on par for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.