• The KillerFrogs

Can we hire a baseball coach that has the guts to tell the kids to cut their hair….

LisaLT

I understand the policy put into place by Steinbrenner for his professional team (and highly well paid players), who know if you are going to play for the NYY you must be clean shaven, but college kids? I don’t think so.

And for the most part, our kids look fine to me. Who has a wild hippie look on this team?

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
It starts with discipline and standards.
It’s the same reason the military doesn’t allow troops to do anything they scheissing want!
Self restraint, will, and code.
It’s called teamwork!

But you liberal commie Democrats and Biden butt buddies will never understand.

America………. The new Venezuela

[ profanity ] bags

hiphopfroggy

It starts with discipline and standards.
It’s the same reason the military doesn’t allow troops to do anything they scheissing want!
Self restraint, will, and code.
It’s called teamwork!

But you liberal commie Democrats and Biden butt buddies will never understand.

America………. The new Venezuela

[ profanity ] bags

scheiss you Brilesbag [ Finebaum ] for brains, move to Russia you Putin loving [ hundin].

It's called the enlightenment and it happened in Italy.

Venezuala is the result and responsibility of the hard right Spanish conquistadors you deplorable Neanderthal.

Showtime Joe 2.0

When the pandemic started and I was forced into teaching online, I decided to let my hair grow long and shaggy since my students weren’t going to be able to see me anyway. While I’ll still be teaching online until the Fall, I recently got my first haircut in well over a year to celebrate the end of the Mad Masking Era.

In the meantime, I wound up conducting an unintentional sociological experiment as I noticed both friends and strangers treating me differently with my long hair than when I had short hair. And when I finally did get a haircut, the same friends who’d been ribbing me as a “hippie” congratulated me as if I’d just saved a family from a burning building while priests who used to scowl at me in church with my long locks were now smiling at me as if I’d finally repented from a very sinful pattern of behavior.

So, this little experiment of mine proved to be weird but instructive. Obviously, I’m the exact same person with long hair or short hair but that’s not how I was treated. Frankly, it was rather disheartening to realize how many people judge others purely on the basis of their appearance.

Over 40 years ago, when I was living in a monastery in California, a wise old priest told me something that I’ll never forget: “The one sin in the world that is the most-often committed but the least-often confessed is the sin of rash judgment.” In later years, as a trial lawyer, I would always begin my opening statement to the jury by recounting what that old priest had told me as a means of encouraging the jurors to wait until they heard all the evidence before reaching any conclusions about my client.

And when I return to the classroom in the Fall, I’ll tell my students what I always do on the first day of class: “While first impressions are important, that’s only because our society puts way too much emphasis upon them.”

OmniscienceFrog

Who on this team has long hair anyway? Haylen Green is the only one I would consider being long and certainly not long enough to have issues with .

Much ado about nothing.