• The KillerFrogs

Schlossnagle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelfrog

Tier 1
Is she a gold digger? I gotta say, from the outside, JD seems very vanilla and maybe his work was more important than his relationship? She got bored?
That is sort of the impression Steel got and let’s be honest, is VERY common. Common things happen commonly. Add in there that she can also get a nice payday et voila!

We will never know the true details and if we asked the 4 people in the situation we may very well hear 4 different stories.

That is sort of the impression Steel got and let’s be honest, is VERY common. Common things happen commonly. Add in there that she can also get a nice payday et voila!

We will never know the true details and if we asked the 4 people in the situation we may very well hear 4 different stories.

Well, there's three kinds of lies. Lies, damn lies and a woman's version of the truth.

NYC Horned Frog

Slow your roll there mister, not all women are alike. I certainly don’t know what JS’s situation was like, but it always takes two to tango.

Oh hell no, not all women are alike! That 3rd option has a whole encyclopedia of of these supposed truths!

Jokes, but let’s stop this speculation. This is getting weird and personal and why?

TooColdU

Schlossnagle’s next wedding...

aggyWedding.gif

LisaLT

Oh hell no, not all women are alike! That 3rd option has a whole encyclopedia of of these supposed truths!

Jokes, but let’s stop this speculation. This is getting weird and personal and why?
I’m still trying to figure out what all this means anyhow. I don’t know much about JS marriage woes, admittedly.

Ron Swanson

Nobody said anything about whose fault it was. However it is a fact that she initiated, it was a huge surprise to Schloss. Anything beyond that in terms of fault is sheer speculation. Steel only knows something about Schloss’ take on it and he blamed her group of gold digging friends. He was devastated by it seemingly
I think Schloss has a way of skewing things to make himself look better

Eight

I believe the Loki series on Disney+ will provide the answers on multiple Schlosses'ses

once again a gourd head proves to be so shallow he seeks answers in something done by disney

if you had any real depth to your thinking and understanding of the world and beyond you would already know this answer thanks to rick sanchez and his discovery that allows for multi dimensional time travel between all the dimensions that exist besides each other

Status
Not open for further replies.